200 series picture thread (46 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sweet Rig. Wondering where you got that grill from?

Thanks!

That was a piano black grill I bought on EBay (several here also have it).
I painted it flat black, and added the large "TOYOTA" front emblem.
It's the same "TOYOTA" found on the 60 series LC grill...

I can hunt down my sources for both if you like.

Thanks!

That was a piano black grill I bought on EBay (several here also have it).
I painted it flat black, and added the large "TOYOTA" front emblem.
It's the same "TOYOTA" found on the 60 series LC grill...

I can hunt down my sources for both if you like.

Haha. Okay i saw that flat black ones on ebay and actually was thinking about doing the same thing. Funny that a whole bunch of folks beat me to it. Do you have pics of the rest of your LC? Mine is gray as well and I plan on plast dipping the chrome pieces...

I don't quite fit in here.
20170330_124153.jpg
Ah. That's better. 450 series' worth of LC's!
20170330_134154.jpg

Haha. Okay i saw that flat black ones on ebay and actually was thinking about doing the same thing. Funny that a whole bunch of folks beat me to it. Do you have pics of the rest of your LC? Mine is gray as well and I plan on plast dipping the chrome pieces...

The only chrome left is in back...and that will be basically invisible once the Slee bumper goes on with tire, ladder, hi-lift, fuel, etc.

New 2017 LC. Took delivery last week. This will be my 3rd. Had a 1999 - sold with over 250k miles. Got a 2007 and recently sold with only 167k miles. Got a tremendous deal (at least I thought it was lol) on it. A lot of changes, f
IMG_5659.JPG
or me at least, from the 07 to the 17. Really liked the exterior changes done, especially the front.
IMG_5650.JPG

Here's a pic of a 200 you don't get to see often...

t4ktUh8.jpg

He's a black Land Cruiser parked in the middle of 3 black BMW SAVs/SUVs ;)

I get that he has the LC. But I assert the BMWs are really station wagons and not SUVs (maybe CUVs 'cause nobody wants to use the station wagon term anymore).

I get that he has the LC. But I assert the BMWs are really station wagons and not SUVs (maybe CUVs 'cause nobody wants to use the station wagon term anymore).

Maybe SDVs

(Service Department Vehicles) :hillbilly:

Last edited:
I call crossovers TSWs, Tall Station Wagons

Wrecked the gray one! Look at how far we pushed that little guy! He ran the red light. Thank God no one was riding shot gun.
412098947.jpg
I've walked away from 4 crashes in LC's over (2-80's/2-100's) and that's why I will always have a LC....so glad everyone was ok!!

Busy weekend. My '08 LC got traded in and my wife got an upgrade to a very gently used '16 LC (12K). She is pleased. The best part - I got hand-me-downed her '13 LC. I wouldn't necessarily choose to have 2 black LC's b/c so hard to keep clean & prefer grey, but when a deal comes your way...you know the rest. I've already taken the steps off the '13 (looks so much better IMO) and replaced the front recovery points with the Tundra points (will post some pics on that thread tonight with old-new comparison). This Wednesday the '13 LC goes in for BP-51 lift, Fuel Beast wheels, Toyo AT's. Looking very forward to that.

LC parking lot.jpeg

Congrats and welcome to the 2, 200 club !!

Yours wifes rear end is stunningly gorgeous. Seeing the 2016+ rear end next to the 2013, doesn't do the 2013 any favors.

16+ rear lights are best of the 200 series

Busy weekend. My '08 LC got traded in and my wife got an upgrade to a very gently used '16 LC (12K). She is pleased. The best part - I got hand-me-downed her '13 LC. I wouldn't necessarily choose to have 2 black LC's b/c so hard to keep clean & prefer grey, but when a deal comes your way...you know the rest. I've already taken the steps off the '13 (looks so much better IMO) and replaced the front recovery points with the Tundra points (will post some pics on that thread tonight with old-new comparison). This Wednesday the '13 LC goes in for BP-51 lift, Fuel Beast wheels, Toyo AT's. Looking very forward to that.

View attachment 1437739

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom