Parting Out 1997 4th Anniversary Locked and overbuilt (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Need all keys and locking cylinders (doors and ignition), PS mirror, DS and PS seat controls, DS front and aft seat motor all shipped to 33436

If you still plan to part out this 80, I would be interested in the dash and steering wheel. Have a previous post and shot you a PM. Thanks.

I'll answer PM's this weekend, first come first serve basis, sorry lots going on. Today locals tore into the 80 after her final voyage and took the supercharger, sliders, slee skid plate, snorkel, spare PHH, and a few other tidbits. Its nice to meet new cruiser heads in this part of the world.

Same comments from me. Mike is great to work with. When I got there, the car had been sitting for a week, engine was ice cold and the battery was low, so we had to jump start it. Engine started up with no puff of smoke, and ran great. I drove it around a mile or so, and had no issues with the tranny or the engine. Also, I heard no clicking on the axles at full turn. Engine had Toyota red coolant in it.

Thanks, you guys are too kind... And thanks for taking the cruiser 1/2 way apart haha, you motivated me to get busy. Im out in the garage today ripping into it with my 4 year old

0221151255a.jpg

Mike. Good talking to you yesterday. I shot you a text message asking about your bumpers in addition to the dash and front valance. Considering driving up vs. shipping if it makes sense. Thanks. Jim

Hey Jim,

I have the front bumper but I kindof want to keep it. The rear bumper is stock, the tire carrier is there.

Yes, rims and tires

Interested in the drivers and passengers front window switches. Shipped to CT 06437. Send PM with price. Thanks

Looking for the passenger side sun visor (assuming it stays up) to replace the one in my rig that keeps falling down. Also, need the driver side marker light (in rear qtr panel) if the bulb holder is not cracked or broken. Let me know if available and shipping to 98117

Interested in the driver side sun visor (assuming it stays up) shipped to 39073 if it's still available.

Thanks,
JT

I need the following parts:

passenger side ac vent (trim and vent)
driver's side sun visor
Center console cover
Automatic shifter handle
small dash pocket above stereo

Please contact me at blutz14@gmail.com with pricing.

I want to buy these asap

Sorry all, I've had no time to answer parts questions... putting this on hold till we get warmer weather.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom