For Sale 1996 LX 450 41,873 Miles $17,500 Mona UT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for sale is one of the most unique lx 450 around. This car has been owned by my Grandparents since they bought it brand new in 1996. I have the original title that was assigned 07/1996. It was bought brand new from the Lexus Dealer is Scottsdale Arizona. It has spent the last 10 years in a garage in San Diego as a vacation car. It is completely stock and untouched. This is the opportunity to make it what ever you want it to be. The car is currently located in Central Utah. Dealer maintained its whole life. oil changed regularly. Runs absolutely amazing. Just drove it from San Diego to Mona Ut without any complications. Feel free to call or text me at 480-298-2520

IMG_1050.JPG

IMG_1052.JPG

IMG_1055.JPG

IMG_1056.JPG

IMG_1058.JPG

Wow. Cherry.

GLWS, but I'd hold onto it, it will only appreciate

Speaking of price, how about posting one....

I think a sub 50k 80 / 450 in new condition like this could only go up, down the road, but that's one person's opinion

Speaking of price, how about posting one....
see post title : )

Oy, didn't think anybody still put the price in the title.

Looks like a nice truck. Twould fetch big pesos if it was a Land Cruiser. And locked.

Please don't sell this rig, time capsule truck someday for sure! My LX450 runs great and it has 270,000 miles, I can only imagine how the same year would run with 41K

Dang! Great deal....someone's getting lucky!

Up for sale is one of the most unique lx 450 around. This car has been owned by my Grandparents since they bought it brand new in 1996. I have the original title that was assigned 07/1996. It was bought brand new from the Lexus Dealer is Scottsdale Arizona. It has spent the last 10 years in a garage in San Diego as a vacation car. It is completely stock and untouched. This is the opportunity to make it what ever you want it to be. The car is currently located in Central Utah. Dealer maintained its whole life. oil changed regularly. Runs absolutely amazing. Just drove it from San Diego to Mona Ut without any complications. Feel free to call or text me at 480-298-2520

View attachment 1531664

View attachment 1531665

View attachment 1531667

View attachment 1531668

View attachment 1531669

Reported

Hello, All. I am sorry if my actions were assumed as an auction block. That is not at all what happened or my intent. The result of this vehicle going up in price is not fault of my own. I've Had offers from people who really want it. If you feel like reporting me helps you feel better about yourself, that is fine, but I can tell you that I have done nothing with regards to the assumptions you are placing on me.

Beat it, you dirtbag.

If you want to play games, take it somewhere else.

Last edited:
I guess its really easy to call someone names over the internet. I know that I had no intention of the price going up. If the admin feels like I have wronged anyone, he will delete my ad. I don't see how this is any different than if someone were to submit an offer on a house and the offer is more than the asking price.

I guess it's really easy to be a scumbag seller over the internet.

Sod off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom