1993 vacuum hoses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've looked up part numbers for these hoses, but can't find #3.

#1: 12262-66020
#1 clamps: 90466-A0009
#2: 12261-66020
#2 clamps: 90467-15021
#2 PCV valve: 12204-35040
#2 grommet: 90480-18001

#3?
#3 clamps?

Each hose is $20 at my dealership. Does anyone know the ID sizes for each of these to just buy per foot at an auto parts store? They look like they're 3 different sizes.

IMG_7777.JPG

IMG_7776.JPG

Last edited:
1 & 2 are PCV hoses, you can make bulk hose fit but it needs to be oil resistant. The OEM ones are a better fit.

3 is a coolant hose. Fuel vapor/vacuum hose. (corrected)

Last edited:
93 & 94 are the same buy the the right hoses you will be better off in the long run. WITS END has the Good parts for a fair price.

Last edited:
You can lead a horse to water.

Some people just don't understand the way the online parts game works and when having a guy that does it for a living beats some website troll that has probably never laid hands on the actual parts. My money goes to the guy that does it for a living. I am just sorry I don't have more money to buy more parts. Haha.

Trust me. The part number I posted is correct.

Why does anyone think I’d lie or provide incorrect information?

I just don’t get it anymore.

Trust me. The part number I posted is correct.

Why does anyone think I’d lie or provide incorrect information?

I just don’t get it anymore.

What about my post was questioning you? I affirmed your post by stating that I knew it wasn’t a coolant line but was questioning myself when I read others post. It was only when you posted that I knew I should have trusted my gut.

The whole world is not out to get you Onur Chill out

Last edited:
So looking at the p/n, does the last digits mean it is a 6mm x 120mm long?

@beno No one claimed you were lying, people make mistakes unintentionally. The fact is that no catalog or database does not recognize the number you gave as part of our engine or vehicle, it may fit
No one was going to offend you or your honor, so no need aggressive responses

You can lead a horse to water.

Some people just don't understand the way the online parts game works and when having a guy that does it for a living beats some website troll that has probably never laid hands on the actual parts. My money goes to the guy that does it for a living. I am just sorry I don't have more money to buy more parts. Haha.

@scottryana You just called me a troll Shame on you LOL :flipoff2:

You lost your money I have a PhD in engineering and do Technical Procurement for a living. I ordered from Toyota more than 15K $ never had an issue.

Drive Safe

93 & 94 are the same buy the the right hoses you will be better off in the long run. WITS END has the Good parts for a fair price.
[/Q

No I called who ever setups up Toyota parts deal a troll. Many of those places don't actually know what is real or just a part number. You know how many times I have ordered from parts websites that say it is "in stock" only to hear back in weeks that they have no idea about the part.

@scottryana You just called me a troll Shame on you LOL :flipoff2:

You lost your money I have a PhD in engineering and do Technical Procurement for a living. I ordered from Toyota more than 15K $ never had an issue.

Drive Safe

#3 is NOT a coolant hose.

It is a fuel vapor/vacuum hose. 95337-06020
Thank you! I just realized there are "more images" for the vacuum piping on the toyota parts website. Why are there two images for the vacuum piping? Bottom right:
MA F972-F

with two different part numbers for this hose?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom