For Sale 1989 Toyota FJ62 W/H55f 5 Speed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD!

DSCF5679 copy.jpg

DSCF5695.jpg

DSCF5682.jpg

DSCF5734.jpg

DSCF5880.jpg

Last edited:
That's one of the sexiest 62's I've ever seen. Appears to be overspray on the brake light lens cover gasket. It may just be that the gasket is pushed down. Can you give details about the paint job?

Good luck with the sale!

That's one of the sexiest 62's I've ever seen. Appears to be overspray on the brake light lens cover gasket. It may just be that the gasket is pushed down. Can you give details about the paint job?

Good luck with the sale!

Thank you! That is just the image making it look distorted! its just an older gasket that warped a little throughout the years. Its just tucked in behind the lens. Portions of the truck has been re-sprayed to a single stage paint several years back. Such as rear hatch upper/lower and front drivers side door. The rear hatch didn't get a great treatment unfortunately. But other than that, the paint on the truck is all original.

You won’t get a reserve you like there. Interested in making sure it sells.

@LCunderhill -

I actually have an auction feature on my website, which I've utilized a handful of times. I am working on marketing it more this Spring and trying to get more members signed-up.

I specifically focus on 4wd/awd vehicles and sometimes list things I find at local dealer auctions. My goal is to be doing a handful of auctions per week for enthusiasts looking to sell their 4x4s. So, kind of like BaT, but with more of a focus on "Overlanding" whereas BaT has an obvious soft-spot for Mercedes and Porsche vehicles as well as a strong market to sell to.

PM me if you'd like more info.

Looks great!

tenor.gif

Truly gorgeous. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom