Wanted 1966 Bottle Jack & handle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

scoobiedubes

SILVER Star
Threads
EDIT: Apparently the bottle jack I have isn't correct, so I'm looking to buy a jack and a jack handle. If you've got the whole kit (with the extensions) and want to put it all together that's fine too.

ORIGINAL TEXT (for context with the replies below)
I've got an early bottle jack and the extensions, but I'm missing the jack handle. I'm interested in either:
a) Trade my unrestored parts (+cash) for your restored parts + the jack handle, or...
b) buying a jack handle, restoring all 3 myself (will be pretty back burner for a while with my other projects)
Let me know if anybody is open to a swap or sale, here's photos of the jack and extensions I have. I have my hands full with a lot of other projects - two home renovations, a sports mobile van conversion, and a bunch of higher priority items on the FJ45LV so this is something I'm very willing to "farm out". The photo of the restored kit isn't mine, just to show the jack handle version I'm looking for.

s-l640.jpg

s-l1600-3.jpg

s-l1600-2.jpg

Last edited:
How can you tell? It’s just what came with it so I had assumed, maybe incorrectly... looks the same as the one I had on my 72 FJ40

It looks like one of the tall 0.7 ton rated jacks from a passenger car or Stout.

I see, the stamped numbers on mine aren't the same... well then I guess that means I need a new bottle jack too! Those are a lot easier to find at least. Going to just see if I can change this thread title. I guess the only thing I do have is the extensions then :) Thanks everybody for clarifying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom