100 Series General Tech and Classifieds (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Long story short, front diff exploded on I40 in Knoxville. Just finished converting it to 2wd in a parking garage on the campus of the University of Tennessee using tools from Wal-mart. All is good now and I am now ready for a beer or few. On a side note, hunting for a front diff for a 98-02.

Long story short, front diff exploded on I40 in Knoxville. Just finished converting it to 2wd in a parking garage on the campus of the University of Tennessee using tools from Wal-mart. All is good now and I am now ready for a beer or few. On a side note, hunting for a front diff for a 98-02.
@roma042987 i believe Roma might still have his front diff from his wrecked ‘99...located in Huntsville, AL. Happy to pick it up and bring it to SCC in a few weeks.

Picked up this 100 series in the best color ever a few weeks ago with plans for a mild build. Yesterday, a deer to decided to sacrifice herself to the river (rock green mica) goddess, thereby expediting my front bumper plans.

186787B3-5F47-420E-93A6-4DABA2BAE51D.jpeg

7DC298DE-FF40-48C5-9791-91E7266ABA74.jpeg

man. so sorry.

Nice Cruiser

Bad deer

Going to part with my LX470. Need it gone pretty quick and price is somewhat negotiable. New water pump and timing belt in the last 10,000 miles. AHC works flawlessly. Paint less than perfect, but these forums are usually a safe space for things like that.

Short write up here: 2002 Lexus LX 470 (100 Series)

Will send pictures upon request. Shoot me a text at 601-624-2188

IMG_3286.JPG

Last edited:
Nice. That ought to be an enjoyable build.......

So, what'd you have to coax the wife into?

My idea has always been to rotate land cruisers but we may wind up getting her something that at least gets 15mpg...maybe even a car. No idea yet. She's all over the place. It's her call though, so whatever she wants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom