100 Series General Tech and Classifieds (11 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bam. And not to muck up the 100 thread too bad, but what do those adjustable remote resi shocks run? And can they be had for an 80 with 2"-3" of lift?

Georg will give you a call.....
Simple answer is we sell them as part of a kit and yes, will suit the 80

We love the TT springs so much we hate to see them separated but if y’all want the shocks we will sell tm that way

The Pro shocks are a nice fit between standard expanded body units and the super high tech ICON / BP51 units. More affordable and adjustable for ride without need for periodic rebuilds

Georg will give you a call.....
Simple answer is we sell them as part of a kit and yes, will suit the 80

We love the TT springs so much we hate to see them separated but if y’all want the shocks we will sell tm that way

The Pro shocks are a nice fit between standard expanded body units and the super high tech ICON / BP51 units. More affordable and adjustable for ride without need for periodic rebuilds
I meant to say please give Clint a call at 800-224-7801, ext 1

1998 LC.jpg

1998 Toyota Land Cruiser

- 343k miles

- factory rear locker

In the last 5-7k miles, I added:

- BFG AT/KO2 295/75/16 (from 49Tire)

- Ironman suspension lift with Foam Cell shocks

- Slee Diff Drop

- Trekboxx tailgate cover

- Weathertech front floor mats

- Pioneer Bluetooth stereo

- new lower control arms, ball joints, CVs, brake pads, windshield, battery, O2 sensors, etc, etc…

- timing belt, radiator, blue fan/clutch, water pump, belts, hoses, heater Ts, valve cover gaskets, a/c compressor recently done at 49Tire at 335k miles.

Cruiser was seized by Hinds County, MS Sheriff’s Department in 2004 with 110k miles because it has a fake compartment in the back that was filled with dope (dope is gone). Owned and serviced by them until I purchased it in 2016.

Truck runs great and drives great. I would not hesitate to drive it cross-country! Pics make it look better than it is. Truck has been driven and enjoyed as a Cruiser should, but is very solid and up to date on maintenance. Everything works as it should, no rust, no check engine lights.

I have a folder full of receipts totaling roughly $6k-$7k that I have spent on the truck in the last year. Also have many maintenance records that Hinds County provided when I bought the truck.

Don’t waste my time or yours. No tire kickers! Ask your wife/girlfriend/boyfriend and bring cash and come get it! Clear MS title in hand!

Near Flora, MS

$9500

Last edited:
Stash box would make a great tool box/recovery storage. Has electric actuator to pop the lid or shall I say false floor. Solid well maintained rig with a prominence that’s priceless.

That’s a good deal there. ARB’s and OEM electric used to be the only options for a selectable locker. I can’t tell you the number of air leaks I’ve had to fix on arbs. They are annoying. @wct49 rear ARB is stuck in the locked position and will not unlock. When it does decide to unlock it’s getting a Detroit. For those of you that are wondering, with a harrop you hit the switch to lock it and it locks instantly. You won’t have to drive in circles or anything crazy. To unlock just simply hit the switch again. They are easy to set up and have a 0% failure rate. Twisting the long spline on the rear of an 80 and losing the locker will not happen anymore. The only kicker on the 80 is they have to be used in factory unlocked trucks they will not work in the OEM e-locker housings.

I dont think anyone would have a hard time asking someone to trade unlocked 80 axles for E locker axles plus a little cashish

Front Diff bearings and seals FOR SALE

These are all new parts from Toyota in their original packages

41231-24010 Crush Sleeve with Nut $18
Fits 2003 - 2013 GX Series
1998 - 2007 Landcruiser

90363-43001 Bearing - Side Tube $20
Fits 1998 - 2007 Landcruiser

90366-50001 Bearing - Carrier $46 (The Pair)
2002 - 2007 Landcruiser

90311-41009 Seal - Pinion $15
2002 - 2007 Landcruiser

90311-47012 Seal - Side Tube $8
1998 - 2007 Landcruiser

90366-30067 Outer Pinion Bearing $45
1996 - 2007 Landcruiser

90366-35087 Inner Pinion Bearing $70
1997 - 2007 Landcruiser

Why all the parts for sale? Buy something complete?
A complete front diff setup was by far the most economical way to get back on the road. If I utilized this thing for a more dedicated offroad toy I would have gone a different route. I'll save all that for another vehicle.

These are items that were still good from my old diff. Thought someone might need some of it.

What would you let that front diff cover go for? hows the bushing in it? look pretty good? The pressed in bushing on mine is toast. Ton of movement on front diff when shifting into drive or into reverse.

What would you let that front diff cover go for? hows the bushing in it? look pretty good? The pressed in bushing on mine is toast. Ton of movement on front diff when shifting into drive or into reverse.
It will need a new bushing. Those are fairly common replacement items. PM me if you are interested.

Hey guys I'm looking for some 18" rims for my 1998 LX470, I currently have some 16" factory chrome that I really want to get rid of before I put some all terrain tires on. Just want some bigger rims before I get the new tires. So if y'all have any that are lying around or want to sell let me know.

Hey guys I'm looking for some 18" rims for my 1998 LX470, I currently have some 16" factory chrome that I really want to get rid of before I put some all terrain tires on. Just want some bigger rims before I get the new tires. So if y'all have any that are lying around or want to sell let me know.

I have a set of 200 series 18” oem take offs currently residing in Jackson. For sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom