100 Series General Tech and Classifieds (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I did a little more snooping. That college sticker on back window is some school in Vermont. I bet that has some rust under the body and left over marijuana smell on interior.

That is so cheap. Damn.

BACK THE FAWK UP OFF THIS!

(It's in my backyard)

Pass. Went for a look at lunch, it’s too nasty for me. Needs a new interior and a few tubs of elbow grease.

AB09D2FB-D2D6-40C4-B518-DACE9BC8CF47.jpeg

It needs a serious detailing in & out, new leather, new steering wheel, de-wood trimmed, new carpet.

Surprisingly, it did not smell bad.

@dnp, if you get it, holla at me first. We can make a package deal with an OJ Bronco they had that I want.

It needs a serious detailing in & out, new leather, new steering wheel, de-wood trimmed, new carpet.

Surprisingly, it did not smell bad.

@dnp, if you get it, holla at me first. We can make a package deal with an OJ Bronco they had that I want.
HA! Man, that one's a piece of cake......'cause with it being that nasty, you KNOW $4,700 is just a starting number. Heck, you could part out and make money at that price. Complete new vinyl (yep, vinyl) interior: $750; new "wood" kit: $150, new steering wheel: $300; ......and I know a guy who can get good deals on cruiser carpet...........

I don't need another one, but if I have to come buy that, I will....:grinpimp:

I’m in Leon Mexico on business trip, I used the website and said text me.... haven’t heard back from them.
But I was gonna do same thing, low ball, clean up and at least use or flip.

2 buckets could spit shine that mother in an afternoon.

Give me a tooth brush, some saddle soap, some dawn, a case of beer, and turn me loose.

Would these work for the relay work around? I try to snag them when I go to the junkyards.
20171201_184748.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom