Builds 10/88 FJ62LG-PNEK my girl the " Ghost " (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

5664F62B-0E34-4D1A-A8A0-E51329364384.jpeg
97160E36-D185-466C-B5A0-CA56359F0113.jpeg

anatomy-skunk-works - Copy - Copy 1 - Copy - Copy.jpg

Last edited:
so in a continued lock-step with my continued BUILD Theme going on ...

i came across this randomly key punching online , and decided to make like a
BORG from the DELTA Quadrant and

Assimilate it into my HIVE .... 😆

While doing what it is i do , i find great inspiration artistically drawn and pulled from these 2 images , the first one i think

was rendered by the modeling company , however the 2nd multi-vehicles one , i think certain is a LIGET Japan. spec

sales brochure , and something have never seen in my travels before , nothing even remotely close either .....

ski version fj80 1 - Copy.jpg

ski version fj80 2 - Copy.jpg

This was sent to me by a very special client and friend

1460776A-B1EF-41E8-8B37-118F9DE67461.jpeg

i have been experimenting on and fine tuning with the front end exterior illumination that will be in-place when i go to install the set of 6"
JDM PURE YELLOW glass Kustom KIOTo LED equipped updated and fully restored FOG / AUX lamps that i posted photos of above ....

- there unique one of a kind CHROME Roll Bars that each of them sport 2 of , sets them apart from any other 6" KOITo Auxiliary Lamps / Lights i have ever come across or seen photos of online or in magazines gowning up back in that day u could actually still buy one at the mall or newz stand ..

- i have surrendered to the realization that actually finding even 1 lonely example of the original plastic covers that i pipe dream about all the time at night is as likely as finding a NOS 3FE Ignition Distributor in it's original RED-INK era stamped TOYOTA parts box :confused:

- however , before razing that white flag of personal and professional NOS unicorn hunter mission objective achieved total failure ...🤣

- i was lucky enough to screen shot this some where out in the non-usa far-away key punching neutral zone ...

- i also have more then a few experimental Tall & Skinny Size Spec. FJ62 specific rocker switch designs , some of which i have decided to and are currently in a final stage of production-line numbers i will be able to offer up via the online parts store in a KIT-FORM Plug & Play end product offering style that will be very new , different and exciting in a very unique special way that is in lock-step with my 2023 updated SNOW-VERSION heavy duty tough as nails ever evolving product line up that can meet my strict standards i keep that qualify it to earn the right to adorn my excusive branding logo .

- NOTE : this banner i have crafted below applies only to my personal set of SNOW VERSION Kustom KIOTo LED lamps , i have no additional sets at this time to offer...

- but ......

- you will see more then one of the various FJ62 in-house hand-made Rocker Switch kustom feature designs available soon ....

thanks for your continued inspiration in everything i like to do :)

matt

IMG_0881 - Copy.jpg

DSCN9698.JPG

DSCN9701.JPG

fj626.jpg

DSCN9720.JPG

fj623.jpg
fj627.jpg

DSCN9713.png

Last edited:

when i mention fine tuning the front end exterior illumination details , i forgot to mention my special-needs-spec. translucent-logo type SNOW VERSION Kustom KIOTo LED H4 prototypes....:idea:

3FEB5118-FCF1-4826-B5A3-8E4EEBDD731F.jpeg

95CFCFAD-FD6B-4875-B23B-7F0E606EF8D0.jpeg

AE007015-26F6-493A-9078-2E253D5322AF.jpeg

5B18DCC1-42CE-4C14-844B-E1AA9E637C18.jpeg

995CF156-F4A5-493F-99C4-0CB15F548F56.jpeg

Last edited:

there not exact twins here yet Jim ....

until till you come back later this evening after sunset and plaster a few
Light House Lens JIS-Lumen shots that show the world we

are growing in ever greater numbers....... :D

Removing the shop made rear what Evers to make way for the rear exhaust section tail pipe correction so I do not get any more fumes …

The factory mount is still there i need to research how the FJ62 tail pipe exits OEM ?

My life long Toyota lessons say get it out at a 45’ before the outside body corner so the wind sweeping by catches it like a majic carpet ride and sweeps it away and not create a swirling effect the will roll it back up at me ….

NEVER shorty your tail pipe like this …

Never or it could lead to more then a headache !!

No jokes here folks !

1690075710134.jpeg

Last edited:
i picked up these new car Take offs from the Local Off road shop rust free and straicht too powder coated

after the future planned DE-BODY KIT , these will make SWEET steps / rock sliders i can proppery BOLT ON .....

1690099306268.jpeg

This little kit is the SH#T

4B24D90A-1301-4EFF-A549-E3AE8AE20E1F.jpeg
B2FB0220-1CFF-4AF2-80E8-C0D1C8B04C21.jpeg
29453E92-E279-43E6-BCA2-66835AEC0DE2.jpeg

Last edited:
Removing the shop made rear what Evers to make way for the rear exhaust section tail pipe correction so I do not get any more fumes …

The factory mount is still there i need to research how the FJ62 tail pipe exits OEM ?

My life long Toyota lessons say get it out at a 45’ before the outside body corner so the wind sweeping by catches it like a majic carpet ride and sweeps it away and not create a swirling effect the will roll it back up at me ….

NEVER shorty your tail pipe like this …

Never or it could lead to more then a headache !!

No jokes here folks !

View attachment 3380882

Mine is still OEM. Surprising but true. I'll send a couple pics later today. It does 45 degree out if I remember correctly.

When are we doing a road trip with these 60's Matt? Nice work. I've always wanted to do an fj60 trip to Maine? But if you decide to head West, let me know, I'll fall in.

Mine is still OEM. Surprising but true. I'll send a couple pics later today. It does 45 degree out if I remember correctly.
When are we doing a road trip with these 60's Matt? Nice work. I've always wanted to do an fj60 trip to Maine? But if you decide to head West, let me know, I'll fall in.

I started my 3F-E de-smog this evening …

- my quest to create the KIT using 100% all oem parts started months ago , and was not easy at all .... 🎇

- I DO have 💯 % all OEM parts in-hand to compete it correctly …

- I was shocked that the original 5/89 PLANT A-11 Alternator was still installed !

- I have never seen one before ?

- but this shinny little concrete OEM fact Don’t lie ..

:cool:

The B is the B shift of the day. - / 3 shifts A , B , C

A born on the hour sort of thing i suppose ?

7A332321-F94A-4D90-A953-6D25A996931A.jpeg
8015E81B-6147-4DD2-89EE-7D1B66858E80.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom