0 Offset on 34s+ (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey man hoping to see ya out at Tahuya this summer! Your running a large 34x11.50 ish with about 30mm of total offset right?
Heck yes, lets pick a date. 295/70/18 and yea, offset is about 30mm with the 1.25" spacers

Lots of people running 0 offset on 34’s. I considered it but went with +25 instead. Not crazy about the look of 0 and +25 is perfectly aligned with the fenders. I’m running 285/75/17 KO2, which run a tad small and I have the slightest rub turning left if the front suspension is compressed. Barely rubs on the front mud flap screw head.

I’ve got a set of SPC UCAs that I’ll get around to installing at some point that should fix it. I think this is about as big as I’ll be able to go before having to relocate the KDSS, which is what I’m trying to avoid. Overall I’m really happy with the setup.

I think a lot of guys want to run zero offset because just like "35's" and "3 inch lift" it sounds cool, without knowing what they are compromising by doing so. These things have their place but for most the cons outweigh the pros.

I think a lot of guys want to run zero offset because just like "35's" and "3 inch lift" it sounds cool, without knowing what they are compromising by doing so. These things have their place but for most the cons outweigh the pros.
No, its because 0 offset will protect the side of the vehicle when crawling over stuff and 35s will give you more sidewall

At least that's why I'm researching it.

No, its because 0 offset will protect the side of the vehicle when crawling over stuff and 35s will give you more sidewall

At least that's why I'm researching it.
“For most” seems like a key point they were making.

Going back and forth with this. My Zero offset wheels came in and I’m just going to install 295/70/18 tires and deal with whatever comes up with fitment.
219B0765-4C55-4E6F-8CD9-1D2FC7A8680F.jpeg

Going back and forth with this. My Zero offset wheels came in and I’m just going to install 295/70/18 tires and deal with whatever comes up with fitment. View attachment 3000775
Did you get those from ICB? I was super tempted to order a set since they're actually in stock and you don't have to wait 8 months, but I think I'm holding out for the +20's instead

Did you get those from ICB? I was super tempted to order a set since they're actually in stock and you don't have to wait 8 months, but I think I'm holding out for the +20's instead
I’ll post pics tomorrow when I pick the car up from the tire shop. I’ve got a 4 hour drive to Lake Tahoe as soon I get the car so hopfully it’ll at least be drivable.

I had wheels on order since last October and the shop kept pushing the ETA. My friend then saw a post from Ryan at Vivid racing on a Toyota Tundra forum about having the wheels in stock. I ordered right away despite them being 0 offset and 9.5” . I wanted 25 offset and 9” . I’m certain I can sell them for a decent price if they don’t work out since they are so hard to get.

Thank you. Just gotta make it happen. ;)

Looking at my rig with 33s on 17x9 zero offset I don’t think you’ll have that much trouble. I’m at least an inch from the body mount.

I ordered 35-12.50s today and fully plan to make them fit with no more lift.

0 offset on a 200 looks much better in my opinion. It fills them out.

View attachment 3001545
Ok. Wheels and tires are on. Rubs your n the front bumper, side skirt , body mounts but looks amazing. Got some work to do tomorrow before I leave on a trip but doesn’t seem too bad. Plastic trimming and a sawzall for some metal. 😳

View attachment 3001546

Looks great!

Just be careful not to damage the nice fenders. With a good bump and stuff, it would almost certainly have contact. Need to limit uptravel by shimming down the bump stops front and rear. Or a bodylift.

Last edited:
View attachment 3001545
Ok. Wheels and tires are on. Rubs your n the front bumper, side skirt , body mounts but looks amazing. Got some work to do tomorrow before I leave on a trip but doesn’t seem too bad. Plastic trimming and a sawzall for some metal. 😳

View attachment 3001546
UPDATE: No flex test yet but had the BMC done, trimmed and pushed forward the front portion of the fender liner. Cut a mounting point from the side skirt. No rubs ! No KDSS rub either. So id say. If you want 0 offset . Go for it . The rubs are totally fixable. I haven’t done a lot of miles yet but handling doesn’t seem too different from my previous setup on stock HE wheels with falken 285/65/18 and spider Trax spacers

The TE37XTs look amazing! I am in a similar boat but with the TE37 Ultras in 20x9.5 0 offset. I have a 2019 with only the front strut spacer installed. Any recommendations on the biggest 20” fitment I could run without much in terms of modifications?

I am currently running 275/70r18 Duratracs on 18x9 TRD Pro BBS and plan to keep that as my winter set. Would a 275/60r20 AT fit? Would I also need to look into bump stop modifications as well just by virtue of running 0 offset?

Got them from Vivid Racing. Yeah, I preferred the 25 offset but having placed an order last October and still no ETA I grabbed these 0 offsets only because it’s the only thing available

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom