TOO MANY FJ40s and PARTS ( LONG ) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Please email me direct with any questions or interest in purchasing

PICS available or can be made available please via EMAIL

SEE LINKS BELOW

I have too much STUFF now, three others stripped, another in mid restore.
I am a addict and no room for all of these, and everything else.

ALL CRUISERS ARE OFFERED AS COMPLETE PROJECTS, if they are not sold within
a timeframe I have no other choice then to part them out to get rid of them.

I HATE parting cruisers out PERIOD, especially when they run, drive, and are streetable.

73 fj40 hardtop
completely stock, factory winch, needs rear quarters, brakes, cleaned up, rear lower doors (flat plate right now). Really good front doors, hood and windshield frame. RUNS but carb needs cleaned, needs fuel system cleaned, brakes worked on and probably rebuilt carb.
NEW AD https://forum.ih8mud.com/vehicles-t...40-95k-pto-winch-3rd-owner-project-cheap.html

1976 FJ40 Parted due to no response some parts still available.
aftermarket softtop, running, driving, daily driver.

1976 FJ40 #2 SOLD COMPLETE !
Running, driving, not quite street legal ( rear tailights and blinkers)
Body Very rough.
2f pulls 150+ PSI across the board RUNS great and
very strong. BEST 2F i have ever had.
6 1/2 FT Western plow blade, runs drives, stops, plows great

1975 FJ40 factory softop
project has a 327 running in it currently, rancho 2 1/2" lift (i believe not a 4") no trans/transfer, clean with just dings and decent dent in the passenger rear quarter, cut out for flares in the rear, aftermarket cage, aftermarket winch plate, needs minor body work finished and resprayed. In mid restore when i purchased it. Got bows and excellent doors other then whitened windows. Long range rear tank. Looks like it was a older restore at one time. SELL complete
preferred, willing to keep items if seller wishes to go more stockish, or just doesnt want them.

75 FJ40 #2 PARTED due to no response some parts still available
factory softop, running, driving, excellent shape, torn apart for a complete
ground up restore

79 fj40
Would like to sell running driving chassis, or chassis without engine. Body to be my rock crawler if and when i finally build another one for myself, $$$$ can change that.

mild 406sbc 8,000miles, th350 2,000miles, 75 4speed case under
1,000miles, SOA, traction bar, POR 15 frame, astro power steering
conversion, etc....needs exhaust redone
(just to busy to do it). This is currently my second driver vehicle.

others i have already stripped and parts for all are available 79, 75, 73, 72. 10 of some parts none of others.

Would like to sell all complete as possible, except the 76 which is parted, and the 79 as noted.

NOTHING FOR FREE, and pretty much min $20

PRICE: MAKE OFFER (reasonable) "Make sure all parties are clear on what's included and what isn't" let me know specifically what the offer is for!!!

shipping from Omaha, NE UPS for smaller items, otherwise i have had good luck shipping freight through forward air or old dominion frieght, or willing to use any other shipper with location near me. Please estimate shipping amounts to you via UPS, i just cannot quote everyone.

EMAIL EMAIL EMAIL EMAIL EMAIL PLEASE

NEED to move most/some things, as i have no more room.

TRADES ARE AS good as cash

WHAT you got just ask

Last edited:
Emailed you about some parts - fuel separator and charcoal cannister from the 76 plus a few others.

Let me know.

AndrewT

e-mailed you, Claudia

:rolleyes:
yosemitesamtlc73 said:
was wondering where you where located and if you had a carb thst would work on a 73 fj40 stock cpeep would be nice i am in college and dont have a lot to spare and a carb is all i need to get my 40 on the road please email me at yosemitesamtlc73@yahoo.com

HI^C said:

shipping from Omaha, NE
UPS for smaller items, otherwise i have had good luck shipping freight through forward air or old dominion frieght, or willing to use any other shipper with location near me. Please estimate shipping amounts to you via UPS, i just cannot quote everyone.

email sent

email sent

Rear Brake T-Fitting

I am looking for a rear brake T-Fitting (the one that mounts to the rear axle housing) - for a '76 FJ40.

do you have one?
How much would you want for the fitting?

Thanks,

Steve

email sent. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom