The Big Gay 2F Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
Gehn will probably not like this idea but hey no one ever said I wasn't crazy.

I purchased the 2f out of Gehns 60 he just drove from out west. As I was towing it home last night I was trying to figure out what color to paint it. Blue or red or maybe black. TheN I got a crazy idea. I'm going to go for the gay look. Thats right. Plan on painting every piece of it a different color. So when someone asks me if that thing has a v-8 I can just say "nah, It's just a big gay 2f") Pics and the rebuild to follow.

+ since I plan on keeping it a Clemson color the big gay engine would be fitting since most Clemson fans are a little gay on the inside.:flipoff2:

Last edited:
Are you sure the engine won't revolt and die from all the gayness? I mean seriously, it may never work again, and then you'll have to stare at that technicolor nightmare for hours on end...

Better you than me... :flipoff2:

ahhhh the gayness.:D

candi15.jpg

+ since I plan on keeping it a Clemson color the big gay engine would be fitting since most Clemson fans are a little gay on the inside.:flipoff2:

Hmmm...I am considering a big gay Clemson Orange and White piggy at this point. Maybe I should start a color vote thread too..

Quit making fun of gay people. Juicebox might cry a bit and then go to a rave.

I hate raves, they are too loud and late - but I will kick your butt in a couple of weeks just for good measure. Heh heh heh...

And don't forget this picture of Dan doing some type of gay man dance. Heather "You are this gay!" Dan "No I'm not - lookey here!"

Hijack off!

Quit making fun of gay people. Juicebox might cry a bit and then go to a rave.
P1010136resizeweb.JPG

Last edited:
And Marshal's been coming to Atlanta for "rugs"....is that some kind of gay slang?

What is a trollhole anyway?

hahahahahahahaha

What is a trollhole anyway?

Do you really want to know?

I'm thinking something like this. But gayer. Way gayer. And less 2fe

BigGay2f.jpg

Will you dress up like a clown when you drive it?

If he wears that and drives a truck painted the way he dressed out that engine I will

1. Laugh a lot and have a lot of respect for someone that could do such a thing.
2. Laugh a lot and lose all respect for that person as I point and taunt.

Just be careful Dan that you don't end up in a picture with Marshall's arm around you while he is dressed like that....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom