For Sale 1991 LJ78 (swapped in PZ) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

well, i ain't using it so i might as well sell it.
swapped in 1PZ+T+IC and R151 tranny.
the tranny was brand new 2 years ago but after some abuse it is making noise. shifts fine, acts like new but something need attention.
the engine starts very well, runs nice and strong. 80K on engine when installed.
the turbo works well and the unit pulls nicely
the intercooler works well.
the t/case has 2.29 low range
The diff gears are factory 4.88
the rear diff is a factory E/locker unit out of another LJ78 i owned so it is a manual push button activation.
it has a Dobinson 2.5" lift kit, best on the market. smooth ride, great articulation.
the rear seats were removed when i bought the donor truck and are not available.
the middle seats are in good shape
the front seats are in good shape
carpet has stains
head liner is in good shape
the sunroof works well and doesn't leak
the windshield has a couple stone chips
the body is solid
the frame is solid
the hood has an aluminum intercooler scoop installed
the front clip is from a heavy duty 70 series
the snorkel is in decent shape with no cracks or holes but some scratches are present from off roading tight trails
the tires in decent shape
the rims are in decent shape
the exhaust is in decent shape
the power windows work well
the power door locks work well
the tilt steering works
the tach does not work
AC removed at time of installation of engine.
after market pyro, oil and boost gauges work *(i think)
the front bumper and winch is not included in this price
the roof rack is not included in this price

$10,000 firm.
waynesmith2501@hughes.net if you have any questions. More pics for serious interested buyers.

i will not drive this unit over the border since that makes me a smuggler and could lead to the buyer having charges laid against them and the joy of watching the vehicle being siezed and crushed.

i enjoy driving it when i have the reason. it was a fun build, i liked wheeling it and using it for a DD last winter ... but now it sits.
armor 002.jpg
armor 001.jpg
IMG_1428.JPG

i will not drive this unit over the border since that makes me a smuggler and could lead to the buyer having charges laid against them and the joy of watching the vehicle being siezed and crushed.

Come on Wayne crossing the border makes you a "visitor" not a "smuggler".:) We are actually a friendly sort down here.
......1978HJ45

yah, you yanks are a friendly bunch, no doubt
but
i am not giving up my freedom to come visit your great country over a smuggled vehicle.

yah, you yanks are a friendly bunch, no doubt
but
i am not giving up my freedom to come visit your great country over a smuggled vehicle.

First of all you have insulted the southern half of the country by using the term "yanks" but I can overlook that.:) We have not hung a smuggler since the "pirate days" and only a hand full of states still utilize the death penalty so the odds are in your favor.:)
.....1978HJ45

"yanks" is a term of endearment. I do not know of a single Canuck that uses that term in a derogatory fashion.

it isn't the hanging or shooting that concerns me, it is the refusal of entry at the border in the future that would make me unhappy.

Dang!! Just a few more years.

I'd sell my other two rigs just to have and build up one of these....

give poor wayne a break. hes selling his baby. he had a choice between northern "yanks" or southern "losers' ... the dilemma is ours, he merely did the best he could.

You are not the only one who is now confused:confused:. Don't see a need to respond however good luck with your sell.
.....1978HJ45

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom