You have been SPOTTED! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

HAHAHA!!! Awesome!!!

You bring that scrap to the yard yet? How much did it end up weighing??

LOL I'll let @jfz80 tell you that story

ok so maybe the van was squatted a little but she held it well; no stinkbug here
the look on ladies face was priceless..... Um... you musta had it full. Or did you have a small car in there? :D

added my pile from the old house to end at 2563 at .25/lb

ok so maybe the van was squatted a little but she held it well; no stinkbug here
the look on ladies face was priceless..... Um... you musta had it full. Or did you have a small car in there? :D

added my pile from the old house to end at 2563 at .25/lb

Holy s***!! Scrap more than paid for the van then :lol:

Now put some canoes in and get that thing down to the river!!!

tumblr_mtwdkrYTb01s47u83o4_250.gif

Whoops. .025 $/lb
$64 bux and change. 4bux and change went in the tank. Now looking for a ladder/canoe rack .......After another round of inspections. Apparently they do not want to pass a vehicle that's drivers door would not close. Sheesh Repair #1
image.jpeg

Whoops. .025 $/lb
$64 bux and change. 4bux and change went in the tank. Now looking for a ladder/canoe rack .......After another round of inspections. Apparently they do not want to pass a vehicle that's drivers door would not close. Sheesh Repair #1
View attachment 1313938

I was thinking that $0.25 was a ton (ha).

Nice repair! What else did you need to repair? Hopefully it isn't much!!

Sheesh repair, lmao. Almost spit my drink all over my monitors.

No pic but spotted @stevezero on Battleground today!

Yeah, your new 80 is clean as can be. You got to see me workin on the NO AC Special Edition Farmers Tan heading back to the office.

The 55 was nice. Very clean.

well at least scrap metal rose a bit. I took pretty much the same amount in the back of the suburban back in October and made a whopping $42.... And $20 of that was a Cat.

My neighbor's brother (guy I bought my house from) works at a large scrap yard in the area. He is the guy that keeps all the machines running. They are down to him and a couple other guys. They were at 15 emps. He said that China stopped buying scrap steel and the bottom fell out. "Don't expect $10 on 100 lbs again any time soon.

Bummer, scrap $$ used to take us out to very nice dinners multiple times a year. Waiting on any rise at all to take Heather's dead Volvo in, after I grab the seats :)

A small bright side is that having the bottom fall out of the scrap market means your stuff is less likely to be stolen

Someone in Elizabeth neighborhood has a 62 same color as Mabel and a 100/200; was more paying attention to the 62 and caught a glimpse of a new LC under a carport as I drove by.

Will get a picture later this week. Do we have any more cards?

Ridgeline - from Car and Driver - the body to bed seem is fake, Honda put it in to keep pickup buyers happy.

Was Cruiser spotting at the USNWWC in Charlotte over the weekend....

View attachment 1310418

I see that rig there all the time, but have never seen the owner. It has to be an employee. I tried to create some cruiser only parking the last time I was up there :D

IMG_0825.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom