You have been SPOTTED! (15 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Trapper was that you at Dilworth elementary? I spotted an 80 that looks like your avatar

It was probably me! I drop the kids off some mornings for school over by the tennis courts. I parked on the street there for the Greek festival Thursday night too. Not sure when you saw me.

Yeap. I saw you there. I was dropping my daughter off
It was probably me! I drop the kids off some mornings for school over by the tennis courts. I parked on the street there for the Greek festival Thursday night too. Not sure when you saw me.

Not LC related but I saw this today, first one I have ever seen. 1947 Lincoln Continental convertible with a 12 cyl flat head engine. Thought the engine was worth a photo and a post.

1947 Lincoln.JPG

Single barrel carb, must be choked almost to death. No dip stick either.

Didnt get a pic, but whose 80 with arb bumper was on the side of the road on east bound 540 by leesville exit? I would have turned around but there was no one in the vehicle. Do you need help with anything? Im right down the road if so.

Spotted this in my inlaws neighborhood. Matt has only has the truck a short while but hopefully will stop in on us soon. It's a 72 with a sbc

image.jpeg

Spotted tonight at 6:15ish on rt 51 in Clt heading towards Matthews... but no pic,

Cygnus white 40 without doors but with matching white hardtop on... Black wheels, maybe like 32-33s, also not skinny. Sweet looking truck, didn't recognize the driver.

No pic , but saw a green 80 with ARB getting on wilkinson Blvd about 815

Just what you want all over the ground outside a store that dogs frequent..... sweet, sweet, antifreeze...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom