Builds Yoter's 97 build thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Beauty..... well done

Installed a front runner rack that I picked up from spresso a couple weekends ago.

Also, used labrak gutter mounts instead of the front runner mounts. Man, these things are stout!!! Huge foot base, complete adjustability design. Using these, you can get the rack super low profile. They look cool also!

image-399593969.jpg
image-1621861752.jpg
image-1629780158.jpg

Last edited:
FINALLY picked up my sliders for Hanna!!! These are sick! The cat skid plate integrated into the sliders is beefy!! Thanks Ken!

image-3869367220.jpg
image-2773403150.jpg
image-2414262785.jpg

Last edited:
Also go my cb wired up using LabRak's antenna mount. Wired it through the brake light housing and into the cab.
image-1464576820.jpg

Last edited:
Love those sliders, how much did they cost shipped?

Very nice build, I have the twin of yours. This is my second one just like yours. The first had no lockers and 96k, this one's rougher but has 3x locking diffs and transplanted 115k 96 LC power train. I'm really moving slow on it though. Ive had over a year and all I've done is an OME heavy 2.5 lift, complete engine room PM except for head gasket. Rebuilt front axle complete with factory birfs, all new powers top brakes, TRD wheels and BFG 33's, trany service. I bought the Slee rear that you have with an ARB front and a Smittybuilt 10k winch as well as Shane's brown leather kit with steering wheel, shifter, console and arm rest covers but they're still in the box. Also ordered the MT sliders but not in yet. I can't decide what to do on paint and cladding. My front right flare was damaged so I bought a used one. Problem is that the color matched seal/pad with the two sided tape only comes in black now! It was really dirty under that flare so I'm thinking of removing them all and getting all black seal/pads to match. What a pain, then I decided I might Linex them instead but the want them off the truck to do it as well. The white is in 8 out of 10 original shape ( rock pecks ) so if I'm going to paint it now is the time. But, I hate to loose the original completely rust free finish. I want to get it together but can't make up my mind.

image-607211878.jpg

image-2099860330.jpg

image-998036046.jpg

It's gotta be fun to be able to pick up a truck and then knock out the full list of mods in a short time period. Nice truck btw!

It's gotta be fun to be able to pick up a truck and then knock out the full list of mods in a short time period. Nice truck btw!

Thanks! I tried to punch out as much as possible this summer.... Even though there is tonnnns more on the list. Haven't even gotten on the trail once this season. That's not right!

Truck looks great, how much noise is there from the roof rack? What kind of LED bar is that?

Truck looks great, how much noise is there from the roof rack? What kind of LED bar is that?

Hey thanks! There is not that much noise with the rack. You can tell its there but not bad at all. Little whistle with the light bar at slow speeds sometimes. Other than that I'd say pretty quiet.

The bar is expedition lighting. You can contact 2000uzj for info, or hit up the website.

Finally found a great deal on an ARB and installed the Warn 10K that has been waiting for home!

Counting down days till the 5 day trip in Death Valley.... :beer:

A.jpg
AA.jpg
AAA.jpg

Last edited:
Mounted up this sweet extendable camp light that a buddy made. Pumped! Couple dually diffused should light up camp pretty well! :)

image-193256235.jpg
image-2243991720.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom