yodaTEQ - HOT FzJ80 Manifold Food Warmer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone mount a BBQ thermometer on theirs?

I was thinking one of these in the hole between the HOT and FZJ :hmm:

Kitchen-Termometro-Barbecue-BBQ-Grill-Oven-Thermometer-Temp-Gauge-350-degree-Centigrade-Stainless-Steel-Food-Meat.jpg

That's a great idea!

Anyone know when these will start shipping?

-A

Good morning Manifold Chefs

I will be laser cutting the manifold warmers today.
Updates on break press, welding and powder coating to follow.

@98 SNAKE EATER where did you see that thermometer? Looks pretty cool

Last edited:
Anyone mount a BBQ thermometer on theirs?

I was thinking one of these in the hole between the HOT and FZJ :hmm:

Kitchen-Termometro-Barbecue-BBQ-Grill-Oven-Thermometer-Temp-Gauge-350-degree-Centigrade-Stainless-Steel-Food-Meat.jpg
I use an iGrill bluetooth thermometer so I can watch the temperature on my phone. Works great.

Anybody install one of these in combination with Joey's OBA system? @NLXTACY

Would love to see a pic and what you had to do (if anything) to make it work.

Any new group buys coming up? Would like to get one but discounts are always nice.

This will work great!!

First i will install this, then let my horrid Valve cover gasket puke all over it, and lastly I will scramble up some eggs and go off roading no butter needed:flush:

I just bought my truck and need to spend lots of :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:'s to baseline it, then i can think about creature comforts.

Completely different engines.

true but Toyota didn't reinvent the wheel and lots of stuff could be carried over like placement, spacing, etc. I'll try to remember to look close at mine when I get home to see if or how it would fit. Otherwise could just red-neck something in place, nothing a little duct tape and zip-ties can't fix.

Will this work on a 3FE motor? I would rather be cooking burritos than my EFI relay.

true but Toyota didn't reinvent the wheel and lots of stuff could be carried over like placement, spacing, etc. I'll try to remember to look close at mine when I get home to see if or how it would fit. Otherwise could just red-neck something in place, nothing a little duct tape and zip-ties can't fix.

Duct tape and zip ties are right at home on a 3FE.:flipoff2:

Seriously though, it would probably be just as easy to build your own that is made to fit as it would be to modify this one meant for the 1FZ.

Will this work on a 3FE motor? I would rather be cooking burritos than my EFI relay.
f21553d8d6669bbeadcbae4f6ef9e53ea96453052a410cde3623a7a561724e3e.jpg

Scroll up 4-5 posts.;)

Having run something very similar for over 5 years I feel this mod is over rated. Guessing why the scares availability.

At 150-180° you are not cooking much very fast. I found keeping a burrito warm it works OK but it is limited on other uses.

img_5056-jpg.720389

Reactions: KTP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom