yodaTEQ - HOT FzJ80 Manifold Food Warmer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just ordered one. :)

I recently dug out my copy of Manifold Destiny someone gave me a few years ago. Didn't realize how cool of a book it is. Last couple of trips I've tried to warm some food up on the engine but never really got the food very warm. It couldn't even melt the cheese on my quesadilla after sitting several hours on either the valve cover or jammed between the hoses and the rear PS side of the head. I'm hoping the Hot FZJ80, being closer to the manifold, gets stuff warm enough to actually try some recipes in the book. Anyone tried any of them that actually requires cooking meat?

Besides burritos, what is everyone heating up/cooking on their manifold warmer?

The first few batches of the Manifold Warmers sold like HOT Cakes (no pun intended)
So it's time to get another group buy going :bounce2:

yodaTEQ - HOT FZJ80 Manifold Food Warmer
Powder coating, mounting hardware and the "Z" is included in this group buy

Check out post #1 for pricing and ordering info via yodaTEQ.com

Manifold Warmer.jpg

"HOT FZJ80" in the front and yodaTEQ in the inside back

Last edited:
I read in "manifold destiny" that the exhaust manifold heats up to roughly 350 degrees (F). I'll need to confirm this...stay tuned...

You will see temps in the range of 180 to 225 degrees (F) which are great temps for a hot meal on the go.

Thanks @landtank , @Phildoh and @whereischadjones for participating in the group buy

FYI: I've been running my POWDER COATED proto-type manifold warmer on my 97 and the coating has held up great!

2015-01-04 09.17.08.jpg

*powder coating is baked on at 400 degrees (F) PHOTO depicts my prototype. New version says "HOT FZJ80"

Thanks to @solidfrontaxle Version 1.3 will have drain holes for easier clean up and drainage

mine registered between 200 and 300 where I took temps, but that was directly on the manifold cover in 4 different spots.
your temps are pretty much in range. nice product!

Was going to pick one up off the site and they seem to be gone. Are they going to be available again

Sent from my SM-G925V

I never did install mine. I'll sell it to you if you're interested. It's the non powder coated version. PM me.

I have the Hot Dogger, but have yet to install it.
It's stainless and aluminum and not too big.
Not crazy about the Large hose clamp they send to attach it, but it does have a lid to keep the heat in.
I also have Manifold Destiny and it a pretty funny book.
I have 4 types of frozen burritos to try in mine. Then going to do frozen meatball sandwiches next.
Will take pictures of course.

I run mine without heat shields, burned my mouth on many a burrito.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom