Whats your favorite JEEP? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

:crybaby:

My Jeep is in the jeep forum. Lets talk cruisers...

cruiser88 said:
you want a tissue troll .why do i even bother good luck to ya

this is just another gay thread on here about Jeps. Lets talk cruiser's or politics. Let's quit talkin' about gay liberty's and homo Rav4's..or... lets go wheelin'

Hey Fav 4, WS, Swanky, Wrist pin... lets talk about your rigs,... lets see those bad boys...:doh:

Lets see yours too cruiser 88...

Wow, MJADDICTION.:eek: Did you eat a lot of paint chips as a kid? Did you get kicked in the head by a mule or something? You astound me. I'm gonna REeducate you with something you should've learned in grade school. I'll put it in it's own paragraph so you can read it clearly.

You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

Your first impression was pitiful, offensive, and generally wanting of a beating. There's no going back. If you want to hold an educated conversation with anyone else on this forum, get a new handle and come back. Personally, I'd wait a while(a couple months) because you won't be able to shake the previous impression so quickly and everyone will know it's just you again. Then you can have all the RESPECTABLE conversations you want about Jeeps vs. Land Cruisers...IN GOOD TASTE.

Now, that is all I have to say. If you do happen to post up again, YOU ARE A FxxxING MORON IN NEED OF CHEMICAL CASTRATION! There is a way to hold a civilized conversation with us, you just didn't get it this time. Hopefully next time.

So, in a matter of speaking, good-bye, MJADDICTION. Please don't post again using this handle. Come back later with another handle and some respect. If you do post again, you need to seriously think about a vasectomy because nobody wants to deal with your children either.
Bye

LoveTractor said:
Wow, MJADDICTION.:eek: Did you eat a lot of paint chips as a kid? Did you get kicked in the head by a mule or something? You astound me. I'm gonna REeducate you with something you should've learned in grade school. I'll put it in it's own paragraph so you can read it clearly.

You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

Your first impression was pitiful, offensive, and generally wanting of a beating. There's no going back. If you want to hold an educated conversation with anyone else on this forum, get a new handle and come back. Personally, I'd wait a while(a couple months) because you won't be able to shake the previous impression so quickly and everyone will know it's just you again. Then you can have all the RESPECTABLE conversations you want about Jeeps vs. Land Cruisers...IN GOOD TASTE.

Now, that is all I have to say. If you do happen to post up again, YOU ARE A FxxxING MORON IN NEED OF CHEMICAL CASTRATION! There is a way to hold a civilized conversation with us, you just didn't get it this time. Hopefully next time.

So, in a matter of speaking, good-bye, MJADDICTION. Please don't post again using this handle. Come back later with another handle and some respect. If you do post again, you need to seriously think about a vasectomy because nobody wants to deal with your children either.
Bye
oh man thats the funniest then thing i heard yet next in line with he is in dier need of a blowjob than any white man in history:bounce2:

Back on the subject.:D

I own a jeep. Have had it for 6 years now. It has been in the shop once. I really like it. BUt it will be retired for a Fj Cruiser later this year.

It's a Jeep Grand Cherokee. 5.2 V-8 2WD. I can stomp on it and it will boil the tires all the way through first and catch second. And thats an auto. It's like driving a mustang. Except I can stuff at lot more in it. And it tows the boat really well. I give that car hell and it doesn't complain. BUt the FJ will be able to everything and more that the Jeep does. Plus it will be one more cruiser in the driveway.

Trollhole said:
Back on the subject.:D

I own a jeep. Have had it for 6 years now. It has been in the shop once. I really like it. BUt it will be retired for a Fj Cruiser later this year.

It's a Jeep Grand Cherokee. 5.2 V-8 2WD. I can stomp on it and it will boil the tires all the way through first and catch second. And thats an auto. It's like driving a mustang. Except I can stuff at lot more in it. And it tows the boat really well. I give that car hell and it doesn't complain. BUt the FJ will be able to everything and more that the Jeep does. Plus it will be one more cruiser in the driveway.

Yea, that's what I'm talikin' about. Lets see some pics of your cruiser... Please, not the Jeep. I've got a mind to build the cruiser...

Un-fxxxin'-believable.

I really didn't want to EVER have to use my ignore list. I usually enjoy everyone's opinion no matter how opposite or detached it is from my own.
You, my friend, are a prime candidate for sterilization. What a mo-mo.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
MJADDICTION said:
A couple of days ago I saw a bunch of posts about Jeep on this board, and asked why. Then... the hammer came down, like Killer LC, Mooker, and white Shark, that insisted on posting a pole about me, and Jeeps. I retaliated by posting somehting funny, I thought, and got slammed again because I was a Jeeper.

Wrong. You got slammed because you don't contribute anything to IH8MUD Bulletin Board. Zippo. You're not interested in Cruisers, you're interested in creating e-conflicts here and nothing else. You like conflict, and when called on it, you like whining, kinda like what you've written above.

MJADDICTION said:
I don't have a problem with cruisers, I like them, I have one in the garage right now. I never meant to get people on this board all upset, but ...

Because you've got one in the garage right now doesn't give you any sort of credit. Even other posters here who don't have Land Cruisers are atleast interested in them. There is a sense of community here, and you've done nothing outside of that community except throw rocks and snicker.

MJADDICTION said:
You really can't ask questions on this board, and you can't like anything but 'cruisers or your not accepted. Hawke, you were reasonable untill you realised choosing the wrong side would get you ousted.

You don't ask questions. Half of your posts are about Jeeps and crying about them. Hawke wised up.

MJADDICTION said:
I know in this sport rigs are built not bought. You talk alot of trash on this sight about Jeeps that isn't true, and reduces your credibility out there on the wheeler web. There are a few of you that like to pic fights, then whine about the results.

Why did you just describe yourself when trying to slam others?

MJADDICTION said:
I extend an Invite to Killer LC, White Shark, wrist pin, and Swanky for a wheelin trip here in TN anytime. I suggest Summertown, Wheeling in the Country (it's on the Web), all kinds of trails. Lets see what you got. In fact post some pics and specs on your rigs.

Bring it awn.... or shut the &^%$ up about Jeeps.

I'm not sure what wheeling has to do with you being a troll here on Mud, but that might be the most reasonable thing you've ever posted.

MJADDICTION said:
Keep talkin about cruisers, which is why I'm on this board to begin with. There are some nice rides on here.Some that I bet are killer on the trail... waggoner's new ride (awesome), 1 ton FJ,.. I'll pipe down a notch or two.

Funny, you said you were here to sell your friend's truck. If that's true that you are here to talk about Cruisers, then why insist on posting pictures of your jeep? Most people when they want to look at jeeps would go to a jeep forum.

If you're really interested in Cruisers, search, search, search, sit back and read. Two things you could do to show your commitment to this: quit talking about jeeps, and pony up for a star. Otherwise, shut up.

Last edited:
im thinking he went tail between his legs and ran like the b--ch that he is . ha man where did ya go care to respond . will somebody please :ban: him or would it to do any good at all

jeep

Gumby said:
this one's pretty cool. You guys are haters.:flipoff2:
this one's pretty cool. You guys are haters.:flipoff2:
Attached Images
attachment.php

i like jeeps..had a 74 cj6 ute,worked 302w 5"lift,bfg muds,170litre fuel,2500lb onboard air, and would even rev out to 106mph( mind you it took 2 lanes to keep in a straight line).... but that thing is the guyest heep ive ever seen.....:eek:

cruiser88 said:
im thinking he went tail between his legs and ran like the b--ch that he is . ha man where did ya go care to respond . will somebody please :ban: him or would it to do any good at all

Cruiser88, you got the gift of Chit talk don't ya...

I (why waste my time) got on the board in NOV. I made a few posts about the FJ I was sellin. I looked at the hard core threads, then recently looked at the Chat threads... cheerleaders, I can dig that, the ultimate thread, well every board has that... then, a bunch of posts about Jeeps are gay, I pull out jeeps all the time, what's your favorite Jeep?, all threads that made me wonder why?, myself.

I can tell you that after being a member of many boards, like Jeep, Ford, Chapparal Boats... I never saw posts about the other guy, like Toyota, or Chebby, or Sea Ray... Why do you think thats the case?

Well, because those people on those boards are all secure in their choice of rides.

From what I've seen, my impression is that there are a few of you in this chat room that want to web wheel and talk a bunch of Crap. I posted pics of my Jeep, yea. I posted a pic of a crossed JEEP/YOTA, that I thought Y'all would think was intersesting. But I never said that My rig could beat any toyota, I'm the greatest, Toyotas are gay... Never said that because I don't believe it. I've owned, and seen a lot of very capable toyotas.

Some of you see a pic of a Jeep, and either because of immaturity, or jealeousy, just hit the nut button and start talkin %^it.

I've called you on it... obviously you have nothing to show. If you do, post up. I've searched and don't really find any specs on WS, Wrist pin, Cruiser88, or Swank's rigs.

As far as contributing to this board, I don't have any tech to offer for cruisers. Unless it's about going full-widths, or knuckle turnning, etc. Most of my experience is on Jeeps, and Ford full size. So if I see a spot to contribute, I will... constructively ofcourse.

And another thing, I remember back in grade school when kids would get angry, and would start talkin about someones mom, or all that other grade school crap (see, more crap talkin'). Love Tractor talkin' about Castration? WTF, I hope your not teachin' your kids to talk to people like that. I've got two girls, and have taught them to have respect for people. You don't even know who your talking to Tractor. On the web, making cracks like that... well ... I can't exactly reach through this screen and bust you in the mouth can I? I assume that's why you say %^it on a board to complete strangers. Makes you feel like a big man?

I don't need to make a second impression. My first is good enough. I don't care how long you want to argue this point on here, but I can see that some of you have resorted to silly childish attacks.

I'll be on this board, whenever and as much as I like. I have gained some insight on the FJ's. My all time favorite being the FJ60's.

You can't know who anybody is on the WWW, but I'm sure gettin' some insight here on some of the web wheelers on this site. If your not a web wheeler, post some pics and prove it. I would like to be wrong, and honestly see what you got. I've mentioned the rigs I sure would like to see. Add Love tractor and cruiser LC to it. Help lend some credibility to your statements.

Personal attacks on my Mother, myself, and my offspring ought to be left out of all of this. You never know when I might come accross one of you out on the trail (if you really ever do go off-road). My first impressions of you (WS, Cruiser88 etc.), aren't the kind you want to leave me with...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom