What do you want to be manufactured for your Cruiser? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How about a winch plate that bolts up behind the factory bumper and a template to cut out for the Hawse Fairlead;)

Maybe integrate a skid plate option as previously mentioned?

Edit: I realize this has been done many times before but not on a manufactured product level.

Last edited:
How about a winch plate that bolts up behind the factory bumper and a template to cut out for the Hawse Fairlead;)

I like that idea! Do we get a vote?

This might be difficult...but how about a electric seat to manual seat conversion kit. It would involve removing the screw drive and replacing with a notched track set. It's been awhile since I've had my seats out, but a cut-off wheel and grinder might be some of the tools needed so there would likely be no going back.

How about a belt tensioner? I am not sure if it is even possible with the dual v belts, but I just worked on a jeep that had the tensioner and it was very easy to remove. Also keeps the proper tension at all times which will eliminate all the guess work when installing the belts

Cheap enough to modify a jeep yj mounting plate and mark your own hole for the fairlead. Six holes and $30 for the plate from harbour freight. Remember that early bumpers and late bumpers are different shape too.

What about a set of brackets that allows the middle row to slide forward and recline all the way back to make the seats into a bed?

What about a set of brackets that allows the middle row to slide forward and recline all the way back to make the seats into a bed?

My brother had a van that did that...at the flick of switch. ;)

This might be difficult...but how about a electric seat to manual seat conversion kit. It would involve removing the screw drive and replacing with a notched track set. It's been awhile since I've had my seats out, but a cut-off wheel and grinder might be some of the tools needed so there would likely be no going back.

:clap: Got my vote.

Weathertech style floor liners, I would buy some.

It is very likely that I'll draw some up on Solidworks, I just have to get some dimensions.

tube fenders

Tube fenders would be awesome Al, I'll teaching myself solidworks so I can mock something up. I've only been messing around with tubing and not sheet metal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom