What did you get your 80 for Christmas? (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A new button that's mostly green.
328B3ADD-E337-4C0E-8A8C-F8D5AB85B56F.jpeg

I suppose the top end rebuild for the ‘93, although finished last month, still counts…

Besides that, I’m mulling over 50w GMRS radios for both the 80 and the LX. Not quite sure where to mount them, and do I really need 3 radios in the 80? The HAM sees very little use, so perhaps that one needs to go.

Wit’s End shiftlock red button and Rosen visors

i now see for myself why 80 owners are looking for an oval mount

Tomorrow I need to see about finding some proper mounting screws: black and with a taper

CDAC7701-4F94-49C6-B7C7-D44FA7BB81F5.jpeg

740A3726-B2F1-4101-B771-1C5C499EE3B7.jpeg

EB976FF5-E7CD-439E-B186-2C1A063AD30A.jpeg

56418ECB-F399-4A7C-AFCB-BB7E16AE0FD7.jpeg

actually ordered some christmas presents:
some interior thing that I feel is ultra fragile
(the black plastic around the gauge cluster)

some "D" lights
and then at the great expense of the treasury, some lug nuts that are not whatever crapola is on there now

Every week is like Christmas for my 80....coming in today are some fresh sounds courtesy of a Sony touchscreen w/built in 40 watt amp, Focal speakers front and rear, CT sounds sub & amp, XM receiver module, and an Alpine backup camera. :santa:

Last edited:
Every week is like Christmas for my 80....coming in today are some fresh sounds courtesy of a Sony touchscreen w/built in 40 watt amp, Focal speakers front and rear, CT sounds sub & amp, XM receiver module, and an Alpine backup camera. :santa:

Nice gear! Just curious b/c I'm putting a system together right now. What spacers are you going to use with the Focal front 6.5s? I went with Fosgate Punch P16s (6" coax) b/c it was the best sound I could find to fit, with a 1/2" spacer. I couldn't figure out how to wedge anything else in there. :/

Nice gear! Just curious b/c I'm putting a system together right now. What spacers are you going to use with the Focal front 6.5s? I went with Fosgate Punch P16s (6" coax) b/c it was the best sound I could find to fit, with a 1/2" spacer. I couldn't figure out how to wedge anything else in there. :/
Thanks...we'll see if it fits, but I think so. I got both a 1/2" and 1" spacer set, hoping for the 1/2" only. I should have time this week to do some trial fitting in the doors at least to be sure all is good before I start pulling the dash apart. I'll follow up on how it goes!

A ls motor

FED6619F-ECA8-42ED-BCD5-1246BD5B7AFF.jpeg

It's that time of year again...

Finally time to get all of the aux lighting figured out. Going to nice to be able to finally see in the dark!

Last edited:
Ordered Solvefunction Tweeter mounts and Tweeters from Crutchfield. It's the little things :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom