Weejub's CL Finds (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That ad is for trans only

A lot more Land Cruisers out here in NC, but I think the demand is even more - - :)

Still haven't found an 80 here that works. Now looking for something <$5K to work on - - maybe even trail rig :)

The no sunroof is the best part to me, everything else can be found and installed to any other 80. Don't know that it is worth the price tag though to not have a sunroof.

Yes, his name is Michael Fuller, shop is called Adventure Motors. Erik and I have met him, I bought my suspension through him. Nice guy, clean shop. He's mainly a car dealer, but has and is expanding his overland shop. He just built this truck and took it to Colorado. Tried to get him to come out to our meeting. He had some really nice, really clean Toyota's in his shop last time i was out there, and some really nice ones that he built for customers.

Toyota Tacoma - Lift - Armor - Winch - Bumpers -TRD Pro Double Cab 4WD

Anybody know any of the guys at this outfit out of Lees Summit? They sell primarily used Toyotas, and run an overlanding outfitters shop.

where was this when I started my trailer build. 70's toyota bed looks decent from the 1 picture

heavy duty Toyota trailer

Odometer reads 110 miles
Hour Meter reads 240 Hours
I am guessing it has a crawl box or really low gear ratio!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom