Weejub's CL Finds (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

who's called and has the details? i'm assuming not locked since Kelly hasn't snatched it up...

1994 toyota land cruiser

Disk or drum brakes up front? Split case or one piece tcase? Meaning 16 spline output on transmission or 19 spline. Ebrake on axle or on transmission? That helps with value. Looks like an import from South america

specialized vehicle. it is worth what someone is willing to pay. You have an anomaly sadly not super desirable to most without disks up front at least. But you might get what you are asking from the right buyer. Good luck with sale.

Not a CL find, but I did find @weejub in the new Toyota Trails!

Where's Waldo?

LOL - Yea the joke is I made the pictures wearing a KU shirt and standing in front of a vehicle I don't own :) That was our annual event last year.

Update:

Despite spending the last 3-4 weeks looking at lots of 100s and 80s, we are still loving the 3rd Gen we picked up down here when we moved.

Our annual event is also this weekend.

Have a blast this week - we will do the same and I will try to make it into more pics :)

LOL - Yea the joke is I made the pictures wearing a KU shirt and standing in front of a vehicle I don't own :) That was our annual event last year.

Update:

Despite spending the last 3-4 weeks looking at lots of 100s and 80s, we are still loving the 3rd Gen we picked up down here when we moved.

Our annual event is also this weekend.

Have a blast this week - we will do the same and I will try to make it into more pics :)
I was going to be very jealous if that was your 70 series!

Have a great time. Hope you have good weather. We may be a little Muddy, and you know what I think of MUD, right?

Anyone that was at SMORR 2 years ago (maybe last year?) should remember Joshua's taco (looks like he replace the door that he can opener-ed on the tree while out with us):

Tacoma Rock Crawler, double duty rig

I am trying to pull together the cash for this - so are a lot of people: :)

87 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60 Diesel Conversion

Or saving some money and getting a little cheaper FJ80 that we will eventually build up with motor upgrade, etc from a fellow club member.

Seems like pretty good deal on a '99 100 series with rear locker, that looks to be in pretty good shape:

1999 Toyota land cruiser

Seems like pretty good deal on a '99 100 series with rear locker, that looks to be in pretty good shape:

1999 Toyota land cruiser

Who grabbed the LX450 on craigslist?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom