Wanted WANTED--LHD Heater Control panel w/AC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am looking for a 70 series heater control with AC, with the fan on the left side. Do they exist?

Also need the TINY 24V bulb in the heater control. Discontinued by Toyota

PM me and Let me know if you have either

Dont have one to offer...but I think the AC switch is just a switch cut-into the control panel..

L@@king for spare 70 parts for my build...........

The switch is available separately....has 2 controls in one...fan speed and AC(temp maybe? We have yet to hook mine up).

You can also buy just the faceplate for a LHD truck with AC. My heater control was originally a non AC unit, added the switch and face plate and I'm all set.

if you have contacts in the middle east(UAE, kuwait and qatar) they can get one for you. price are a bit on the high side.

The switch is available separately....has 2 controls in one...fan speed and AC(temp maybe? We have yet to hook mine up).

You can also buy just the faceplate for a LHD truck with AC. My heater control was originally a non AC unit, added the switch and face plate and I'm all set.

The switch I have. The BJ74 had Ac, but the fan/AC switch is on the right side. I need it to be on the left side, so I am looking for the faceplate that has Fan/AC on the left. The BJ70 LHD that was my donor truck had the correct faceplate, just no AC designation on the faceplate

What year/model is your truck

I have a LHD 70 series and the switch blank is on the right of the control........

I have a LHD 70 series and the switch blank is on the right of the control........

The AC is not a switch. Its a outside dial, part of the fan control. Like old car radios with tone part of the volume knob

my owners manual shows a Toyota Security light/LED in that blank.

something like this?

01169fe472b4fcf63d19ec9fc7a49222.image.200x132.jpg

Heater Control Name Panel LHD
Heater control name/label panel for 70-series models.

But I think this is only a face plate

Last edited:
something like this?

Heater Control Name Panel LHD
Heater control name/label panel for 70-series models.

But I think this is only a face plate

I only needed the faceplate. The one you pictured is what I have on the RHD. You can see what I mentioned in my build thread, that RHD to LHD they flipped the heater control 180 degrees. Venting went from the top to the bottom, and temp went from the bottom to the top. But same control-just different faceplate

Here is what I needed, and found. Now just to get one

Ya for some reason they had the same pic for RHD and LHD..just lazy I guess
and at $19.00 seems fair

P.S. is that a double din unit? Been thinking of doing the same

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom