Toyota USA's FJ25 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I found where the horn button came from....
i believe i was the one that pointed that out ;)

i've got a bunch of pics. not concourse as the license plate lamp appears to be a 40 lamp in the 25 spot. pic of the frame number didn't turn out, only left side of frame pic was good
DSC03030.JPG
DSC03033.JPG
DSC03035.JPG
DSC03036.JPG
DSC03037.JPG

forgot about these pics until i saw the pics of it in the museum setting. look how close i was to having the keys to a classic ;)
DSC03038.JPG
DSC03039.JPG
DSC03041.JPG
DSC03043.JPG
DSC03044.JPG

What! Ok, fine... You saw it first. Kurt owns that forklift so I think we should be asking him why he hasn't posted in the 25 section about his forklift crossover parts. :)

If you now the 10 digit part numbers of these forklift crossover parts I could check if this is still available at my forklift parts supplier. I had luck before with engine parts.

I really want a Toyota tractor knob......

[QUOTE="treerootCO,

View attachment 1038522

FJ25 pedal pads too ;)

[/QUOTE]

Guys I would like to see a picture with the hood up so we can see engine detail and engine compartment .

Messed with a bit of exposure and s***e.

DSC_1884.jpg

Are those aftermarket tub reflectors? I noticed the strange diamond pattern on them. Look like they say Dietz on them. I think they are trailer reflectors

Are those aftermarket tub reflectors? I noticed the strange diamond pattern on them. Look like they say Dietz on them. I think they are trailer reflectors

They likely would have been installed at the port and could have been anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom