The ugliest seat covers ever produced (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

piecemeal

SILVER Star
Threads
I have what are arguably the ugliest seat covers ever. I think they were custom made and it they weren't, I've never seen them on any other rig. I have a set of 2007 subaru wrx seats I was going to swap in their place, but I sort of like the look of the OEM seats (minus the covers of course). Has anyone had any luck dyeing leather? The tan part you sit on appears to be either baby hornback or antique grained leather and the god-awful baby-puke color on the sides and backs appears to be pleather. I also have a set of jump seats covered with the baby-puke pleather.

needpics.gif

Most times when people say something is "funky" I think it looks "ugly". Now these two threads (ie this one and the one Claudia provides the link to) confirm the words are indeed synonymous.

:beer:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Yeah. These are the culprits. I did another post and hit post before the pics were downloaded.

Hi there Piecemeal.

Grey seat covers like mine would be a better match for your interior. And these are hard wearing too and don't move around when you climb on or off the seats:
Seats.jpg

Yup they are UGLY

orange is the new black :meh:

Pretty ugly I have to admit.

How about 'Bloody ugly' Tom... Good ol' aussie expression..

Shouldn't it be 'Bloody ugly, Tom'? Sounds like you are calling Tom 'bloody ugly'... of course, you are more likely to have met Tom than I...

The ol geezer in my avatar is far prettier than me I can assure you.

And I think an Aussie would say those seat covers are "as ugly as a sack full of arseholes" or "as nice as a turd in a swimming pool"..

Kiwis of course have much better upbringing than to use language like that..

Bloody ugly for sure. I'd take them to the back 'o burke and let the dingoes have a go at 'em.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom