The MUD 100 series Photos thread (24 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yes, you can fit 5 adults with 5 swags in / on the 100 and still have room for comfort!

siJ7oKX.jpg

More snow pics. This has turned into one of the worst winter storms Arkansas has ever seen. Same goes for Texas. Buddies and I have been pulling cars out for the past 3 days, mostly me though since I have all the straps, winch, & other gear. Crappy pics but its really dark with all the snow in the air. Funny enough I’ve also had to pull all of them out, had to use every bit of the winch for the Cummins since he has 700lbs of diesel in the bed for added ‘traction’. 32 vehicles total including 3 Arkansas State Police chargers and 1 local PD Dodge Durango

104E62CA-6273-4093-A0B7-EB656021A4D9.jpeg

2C412F95-D29A-4219-B43B-9297A85A36C4.jpeg

Last edited:
More snow pics. This has turned into one of the worst winter storms Arkansas has ever seen. Same goes for Texas. Buddies and I have been pulling cars out for the past 3 days, mostly me though since I have all the straps, winch, & other gear. Crappy pics but its really dark with all the snow in the air. Funny enough I’ve also had to pull all of them out, had to use every bit of the winch for the Cummins since he has 700lbs of diesel in the bed for added ‘traction’. 32 vehicles total including 3 Arkansas State Police chargers and 1 local PD Dodge Durango

View attachment 2588591

View attachment 2589003
Pulling out emergency vehicles, that is awesome. Those are the pics I want to see.

Used the cruiser for fun today. 18” of fresh powder for the win. Hauled my wife and snowboards to the ski area. Tailgate always comes in handy!

A8C2D0F6-239F-4661-A0CE-84E15FB4EA7B.jpeg

And so it continues...local fire department tried going up the hill but started sliding back. The farther they went down the more the front swung out. Even had chains on the rear. They got smart and used their onboard water to spray the ice & snow under their tires. Worked great! I got the shovels and started digging what I could. The other firemen helped with a few of their pry bars. Obviously I need some traction boards! They weren’t a fan of me hooking up a strap or winch to their truck despite the little it would’ve done. Figured it’d be enough to at least pull their front around to straighten up the rig, but something about if an injury or damage occurred the city would be liable. Would’ve made for a cool pic and video but oh well. Ended up getting them out pretty quick and avoided damage to both our trucks so can’t complain!

A187ADDA-331A-4AC1-A425-A7AA44D1BD87.jpeg

Last edited:
And so it continues...local fire department tried going up the hill but started sliding back. The farther they went down the more the front swung out. Even had chains on the rear. They got smart and used their onboard water to spray the ice & snow under their tires. Worked great! I got the shovels and started digging what I could. The other firemen helped with a few of their pry bars. Obviously I need some traction boards! They weren’t a fan of me hooking up a strap or winch to their truck despite the little it would’ve done. Figured it’d be enough to at least pull their front around to straighten up the rig, but something about if an injury or damage occurred the city would be liable. Would’ve made for a cool pic and video but oh well. Ended up getting them out pretty quick and avoided damage to both our trucks so can’t complain!

View attachment 2590776
I remember riding bicycles up and down those streets when I was just a youngster. 👍

1613829731603.png

1613829805390.png

Parking lot poser shot from mammoth mountain 😎
Skybox was a little wobbly on the factory roof rack — need to look into something better. Other than that - we made the drive in one piece. Way smoother ride than my old 00 LC

View attachment 2593293
Check out Prospeed. Brian is great and his rack is top notch. Prospeed is somewhere on forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom