The MUD 100 series Photos thread (19 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Drove my BJ74, Righty to the local industrial hardware store and came across this sweet 100. Didn't meet the owner (despite my attempts to profile everyone in the store), but somehow it always feels better to park next to another Land Cruiser.

near100.jpg

Don't know if I messed up the attachment part of this reply but...

Dobie, I can't believe that just 5 years ago you wanted to sell that sweet 100 of yours. Glad you still have it.

White Chocolate received a much needed bath (needs wax,recommendation?), garage cleaned up and made room for the wife's wj.....so close, yet so far away! !

20170831_201002.jpg

20170831_201033.jpg

Don't know if I messed up the attachment part of this reply but...

Dobie, I can't believe that just 5 years ago you wanted to sell that sweet 100 of yours. Glad you still have it.

IMG_6767.jpg

I know! In the end I got a Prius after all and kept the Cruiser. Best of all worlds.

Today marks the end of my cream puff LC. Thanks to the Mini Cooper rear-ending me at 30 mph and then resulted in love tap a new RX that was stopped as well. Left side of the frame is bent caused the body to get pulled. Thankfully everyone was okay.
IMG_7710.JPG
IMG_7712.JPG
IMG_7716.JPG
IMG_7718.JPG
IMG_7720.JPG

Prepping for the Labor Day weekend... Took care of some overgrown brush on my property and brought enough wood for a couple of nights stay. Let the fire burning and beer drinking commence.

IMG_6349.JPG

IMG_6356.jpg

IMG_6359.JPG

Just got a 1998 lx with 220k. Have some work to do (maintenance etc) but everything is in working order. Love it so far. Have already replaced the antenna mast and plan to take running boards off this weekend. This place is a great resource.
11m3nz6.jpg
mtxmgz.jpg

Wishing I was back in Colorado right now, real life obligations and responsibilities suck...

IMG_0530.JPG

fireball, those tires look huge. Do they not rub? Looks like it would rub bad on big bumps especially on the front. Rear looks okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom