Steel Building (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i built wood with a 10/12 pitch roof, i wish i would have put metal roofing on it, it has had 5' of wet snow on it and about 2' of snow that was hard enough you could drive your truck across it.

and i am finally getting concrete in it.

Lets see some pics of these garages. I want to build a nice shop and would like to see some of your floor plans. I like to learn from other peoples experiences.

For that size and 10K ---I wish you were located in Fla. You'de be here in a week to put up one for me.

I do residential construction and did a pole building as a side job last summer I would highly recomend this route. i have seen the steel arch buildings and they dont seem as tough and they dont have as much space. The one i did was 10000 for materials but i had 18' walls and was 40x30 with the front side open for loading hay. for a shop type aplication your materials would be higher than 10000 for a simmilar sized building but 10,000 for three walls and a roof aint bad. granted labour was extra but it went up fast put the tin on the roof in the third weekend three guys.

guessing he was a victim of the recession. That post (and price) was 5 years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom