spy shots of classic Toyotas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Quick! Call Brown Steve!!!

Love the Clergy sticker:D
Actually one of his fav things about the truck. He bought it many years ago from a man of the cloth that was indeed clergy.
When I first saw it i wasnt sure because that sticker was placed at a jaunty angle I figured it was a punk/alt band name....who knew!?

Spotted this decent looking FJ40 a week ago behind the Aamco near 56th st and Chandler Blvd.
Anyone here?
20171011_065132.jpg

a 68 and a 64 Fj40's (and a finger for good measure)

0115181132.jpg

You should have the techs flip any offending bezels (And use new bezel spacers while you're at it) as a free customer service...

You should have the techs flip any offending bezels (And use new bezel spacers while you're at it) as a free customer service...

Few years back bought enough spacers ( from CBT of coarse) to do a couple bezels. Most are flattened and bezel is resting on the bib which not correct.

There was one that looked just like that for sale on mud not too long ago and the guy who bought it lived in Scottsdale or something like that.

Trying to find the thread but can't! I think that guys a mud member though..

Edit: Found the thread - SOLD - SOLD 66 FJ45LV

yes, his name is Nate. The LV fit comfortably with some other classics back in Scotts area including HAnkTank's piggy....

SCOTTS AREA.jpg

Where was this car show?

Yes, it is at the parking lot there the 1st Saturday of each month and is HUGE! Categories and groupings of everything:

Supercars, Asian, American Muscle, Customs, motorcycles, etc, etc. Some real cool stuff and large enough to walk around for a while seeing some rare and interesting vehicles.

remarkable how many car shows there are, every weekend, all over the valley.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom