Events/Trails Southern Swine Soirée-2020 The Ozarks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Kurt @cruiseroutfit can supply them assembled if you ask nicely 😁.
I started to have trouble shifting into 2nd w my H55. This will fix that and my rig won’t be down waiting for me to fix the other one.
Want to sell the old one?

Rubber overdrive is nice, but it could go faster 😁
C3F5B9DB-0A07-47E8-9EE3-D3CBD96ACF8C.jpeg

marked on my calendar, i was wondering if it was still on for this year.

Been on the fence about making this get-together since PP2020 didn’t happen for me. If I do go, I’d like to find out if any of the southern crowd would be interested in an FJ60 carcass that has a rust-free roof and a bunch of other odds and ends. The lower section of tub is NOT rust-free, most of the bad spots being around the rear fender lips. If anyone WAS interested, I could load it on a trailer and bring it along as long as whoever wanted it had a way to pic it off (no axles or drivetrain).
Here’s a couple pics for consideration ...

PM me for any questions.

E8EB74B7-D9CE-4F23-B76A-8ACBC72DD79C.jpeg

9DF42C57-214D-4B4B-8506-EFB067B66245.jpeg

29EB1D04-4D7C-42E5-B2C2-0BF1F39C1A47.jpeg

F1544B61-BE6D-412D-A52B-EFB2F02AD4E2.jpeg

Been on the fence about making this get-together since PP2020 didn’t happen for me. If I do go, I’d like to find out if any of the southern crowd would be interested in an FJ60 carcass that has a rust-free roof and a bunch of other odds and ends. The lower section of tub is NOT rust-free, most of the bad spots being around the rear fender lips. If anyone WAS interested, I could load it on a trailer and bring it along as long as whoever wanted it had a way to pic it off (no axles or drivetrain).
Here’s a couple pics for consideration ...

PM me for any questions.

View attachment 2423643

View attachment 2423644

View attachment 2423647

View attachment 2423649

A pair of 8' 2x4s, side by side, will fit within the spring hangers on the frame. Run a long lag bolt through one of the spring hanger holes to secure the 2x4s and then the frame and body can rest on the lumber. The 2x4s can also act as runners and the frame and body can be winched from one trailer to another. I've done this a couple of times moving a 60 series carcass around.

Hey @Voodoocruisers, what day are you heading out? Still don't know if I can make this happen but I sure want to! May haul the 55 but would rather drive it. About 12.5 hours by normal car drive time to landing pad #1 of the Soiree'

Have you posted up details yet? I've been away from the keyboard for a while.

All I’ve got planned is meet point at the Buffalo. If the river is right we stay on the sandbar. If not we stay on the north side.

Thursday night and Friday night. Move south Saturday ......

Or stay.......

Depends on the size of the group.

Come on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom