Rubber City Land Cruisers (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Next up is this cherry all original 77 for some tuning and small laundry list items. This is a recent BAT score.

4EB592F4-AC17-4F22-A339-B47DB6C29AA8.jpeg

Last edited:
Workshop looks awesome @Jdc1. Would be surreal to have that much space for stuff.

Workshop looks awesome @Jdc1. Would be surreal to have that much space for stuff.
Thank you, funny that I was just walking around staring at the shop and thinking to myself that Ill have to stay pretty strategic on layout so that there will be enough space to work comfortably.

Gotta shout out Rubber City Land Cruisers in The Cleveland / Akron area. Jesse is as solid as they come. My 60 needed a pretty robust mechanical baselining to correct leaky exhaust manifolds, rear main, oil pan gasket, and so much more. I also finally got the H55 installed.

I feel like I have been wawling around with a Lego in my shoe for 10 years and Jesse took it out. I had no idea how much fun these are to drive when they are as sorted as mine is now. Picked up huge performance and drivability gains. It's silly how much I enjoy driving this thing now that the stumbling / hesitation / drifting / leaking / spitting / bucking is a distant memory. My only complaint... with all of that corrected and the truck running so quiet and smooth, my turn signals somehow got really loud.

Great communication throughout. 10 out of 10 recommend. Please add to the gsheet.

Rubber City Land Cruisers
+1 7705977354
Jesse@rubbercitylandcruisers.com
@Jdc1 here on the mud.
Thanks @JeffJ60 for the great feedback.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom