Rubber City Land Cruisers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

New(to me) equipment is always fun.
BB57565A-CCFD-4A23-BAD7-B2A323D752A8.jpeg

I’m sure he’ll pop in on occasion, I haven’t heard the official “Retirement” yet.
Is dad going to be assisting with your builds, Jesse? I mean, he is retired afterall. :lol:

Maybe “SR” and I can convene a meeting at the local MICRO, to discuss the finer points of rust inhibitors, the artistic application of diamond plate, and it’s influence on automotive design in the 21st Century. Weighty topics!!! It’s important and not to be taken lightly. May need to make it a weekly meeting…🍺

Maybe “SR” and I can convene a meeting at the local MICRO, to discuss the finer points of rust inhibitors, the artistic application of diamond plate, and it’s influence on automotive design in the 21st Century. Weighty topics!!! It’s important and not to be taken lightly. May need to make it a weekly meeting…🍺
I’ll set aside a corner in the new shop(pending zoning appeal) for the retiree daily coffee break.

That’s a Nice “blue” on the 60. I’ve got “garage space envy” just looking at the drawings. Kudos on making your way through the lunacy that is local/state bureaucracy. 🙄

Have had my head down, last few months has flown by.

Mule Mock-up is complete, LS 60 is ready to go back on the frame. We are also getting closer to breaking ground on some extra workspace.

That’s a Nice “blue” on the 60. I’ve got “garage space envy” just looking at the drawings. Kudos on making your way through the lunacy that is local/state bureaucracy. 🙄
Definitely Lunacy. Half of the members on our zoning variance committee are not residents of our community…..

Busy few weeks. The Mule is almost ready for her next step closer to paint. Primer should be laid down this week.

6447DF23-A7AB-45BE-BDDF-9BEF8DD8DCAA.jpeg

A 60 owner was leaving his headlights on, we also made it a little lighter.

9642358B-2777-4EBD-AFD8-02B6DECFB940.jpeg

38FAF108-1D01-4599-9882-AC3725F64F59.jpeg

RCLC is collaborating with our sister shop Alexander Restorations on a pretty cool build slated to be done early fall ‘24. I’ll post more pics but parts are starting to roll in. The only piece of the puzzle that will be restored will be the axles; Dana 44 and 9”….

D6835589-B87B-4378-92DD-CF6725F09B9F.jpeg

A903DAA6-DD3A-41E1-B044-6079960C54DB.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom