Rubber City Land Cruisers (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Jdc1

SILVER Star
Threads
All- decided to make it official.

As of 9/14/23 Rubber City Land Cruisers is open for maintenance, restoration, modifications and OEM parts.

For now, I’ll be taking one truck at a time with plans of expanding as needed.

www.rubbercitylandcruisers.com

906AEA74-C813-469A-AC11-55CA78C1729A.jpeg

As of 9/14/23 Rubber City Land Cruisers is open for maintenance, restoration, modifications and OEM parts.

Congratulations! Based on the before and after photos of your 40, your customers should be in good hands.

Nice to see that you are just up the road from me. Will you guys work on any Landcruiser or just more vintage models?

I’m open to any, do you want to PM me with details on what you have and what you need? Looking forward to helping.
Well, I don’t need anything specific right now but down the road so to speak, it’s nice to have a shop to do some work just in case I don’t want to get in over my head. I am 2 hours away in Columbus.

Cannot emphasize enough the value and appreciation of all the exceptional communication from Jesse and team at Rubber City Landcruisers. These guys not only have serious technical depth, they have a passion for these dumb tractors. I’m so, so happy they are leading the mechanical base lining. It’s a great truck already, made better by thoughtful maintenance and execution. Much more to come with driving impressions and photos.

Thanks @Jdc1 , this is fun and rewarding. Really appreciate the insights as you guys wrench away.

Cannot emphasize enough the value and appreciation of all the exceptional communication from Jesse and team at Rubber City Landcruisers. These guys not only have serious technical depth, they have a passion for these dumb tractors. I’m so, so happy they are leading the mechanical base lining. It’s a great truck already, made better by thoughtful maintenance and execution. Much more to come with driving impressions and photos.

Thanks @Jdc1 , this is fun and rewarding. Really appreciate the insights as you guys wrench away.
Thanks, Jeff!

Ha! Yeah, that’s happening tomorrow. Thanks for the reminder! Can’t believe I missed that, although out plates match my paint well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom