Builds ROTW- j_rawks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

nice write up.

good looking rig.

as always thanks for contributing.

Ahhhh...A man, his dog and his cruiser...what more can you possibly need?

oh yeah, and the misses!!! :D

Seriously...great write up on you and your rig...I too really like the short bus bumper...still can't decide between that one or a bull bar.

That must be your favorite shirt! :)

Clean, functional mods. I want an 80 in my quiver!

Nice start and cool 80 dude.

That Slee bumper looks good:cool:

That must be your favorite shirt! :)

why yes it is:D. always used when messing around with the rig.

nice cruiser! are those mickey thompson wheels?

nah, just some american racing wheels.

I think thats the first time Ive seen an 80 with no tint on the windows...

no kidding, all i have seen around is white 80's with tinted windows.

cheers guys:beer:. i am glad you all like it.

Very nice. I like the bumper and black rims.

Good Things...I like the Shortbus...very sharp.

Nice write up and sensible mods. Are you leaving the drawers plain or are they unfinished?

nice rig... way to build it to suit your needs and not overbuild it like me... that dog in the back with the halo on looks bummin! i hope s/he is alright :).

nice rig... way to build it to suit your needs and not overbuild it like me... that dog in the back with the halo on looks bummin! i hope s/he is alright :).

thanks. taking it really slow to build it up. i got all the necessary things out of the way.

nah, that little bastard :)had it coming to him. shouldn't be messing around with laundry detergent. he actually is a tough little guy. loves to ride in the back and bounce all over the place.

Last edited:
Looks great! Now order up some MetalTech sliders and when you come down to get them, I'll help you put them on... Then test them!

thanks for the offer, but the only way i could get them MT sliders is if i had them custom made. maybe one of these days.... but i sure would like to come down to portland and get some wheeling in down there. maybe not as hard as you go:D.

Nice write up and sensible mods. Are you leaving the drawers plain or are they unfinished?

i'm palnning on putting some kind of liner on there. not sure yet. but they work just fine for me.

cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom