Rivian R1T (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We don’t have coal in California and our crazy politicians are trying to even stop buying electricity from states that use coal to generate power, which is always fun during a heat wave when we’re about to get rolling blackouts which have been known to ruin politicians’ careers.

Warm fuzzy feelings get votes. They can blame power outages on private enterprise

The transformer is on the north west side of the building. We originally put a 350 in but had to upgrade.
View attachment 2800162
PXL_20211001_212037418.jpg

looks a little crooked. Rustic... Makes me feel better about my carpentry 😄
lol, and beat to $#!+ by the incessant UV!!!

Wood outside here is just not the right choice (even looks like quality materials). . . for longevity.

lol, and beat to $#!+ by the incessant UV!!!

Wood outside here is just not the right choice (even looks like quality materials). . . for longevity.
UV resistant oil. It helps. Mesmer's seems to the best I've found. Not a fan of Thompson's.

Yep. But not soggy or OSB. Just the right amount of amber pitch and manganese oxide leeching from drywall screws. 👍 Throw in the 'add-on to the add-on look' and it will look like it was born there.

Looks like the Rivian is going to come with 34’s

“From the Pirelli and Rivian press releases about the custom tires I got the following sizes:

• 20” Rim – All Terrain Tires – 275/65 R20

20”s look nice but suck for wheeling. I guess the have to appeal to the mall crawler crowd. Or maybe the motors and brakes require a big diameter rim.

20”s look nice but suck for wheeling. I guess the have to appeal to the mall crawler crowd. Or maybe the motors and brakes require a big diameter rim.
Yeah I agree but 20” and a 34” is a 7” sidewall. But 34 is pretty awesome. I hope it can fit an 18” over the brakes. If so I would get a set of 18” for summer and keep the 20” for winter tires

Saw one on I5, Orange County Ca with Michigan plates. Wonder how it does in the snow (I’m lame and think any state that gets snow the whole state does) not really but still wonder. Ok really.

Saw one on I5, Orange County Ca with Michigan plates. Wonder how it does in the snow (I’m lame and think any state that gets snow the whole state does) not really but still wonder. Ok really.
If they wait around a bit, they could get stuck on a snowstorm on the grapevine…

I can't remember if I posted it here; but watched the "The Long Way Up". They took 2 of the first of them and 2 e-harleys from the tip of SA to California. It interesting.

I saw a couple in town last year? Testing I'm sure. i think there's talk of putting in a charging station ...
Stumbled across this vid tonight...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom