REPLICA GEAR SHIFT KNOBS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm in for a transfer case knob... especially if you can do M8 threads.

And the ones you send to me are being forwarded to the United Arab Emirates. And @jgeoffr and @boozewz are both in Saudi Arabia. Two more countries for your tally. =)

I would also like a 5 speed knob like this as well as a matching style knob for split transfer case. Please PM me and let me know price and any other info needed from me.

Do you still have any more of this version? If so, how much to send via PayPal (I need one)? Thanks.

I would also like a 5 speed knob like this as well as a matching style knob for split transfer case. Please PM me and let me know price and any other info needed from me.

We only have one of those 5spd styles, we have a few more of the other 5spd styles left. Several of the 4spd styles.

Keith
I too would like a the 5 speed like the above that you sold out of, if your buying more. I also would love a tc case knob for my h55 bj40 swap.

Pm also coming for turbo
Thanks
Jon

No worries, I'll get that 5 spd version made for you guys. I started designing the transfercase knob, needs a few more hours and I need to order some tooling. As soon as it gets here I'll start machining them. So I'm thinking a two or three weeks, just depends on contract work.

I just received my shift knob and now I see there's a transfercase version coming, tempting...

Installed mine in my HJ61, fits great, happy to get rid of the horribly mismatched OEM version.

One minor suggestion: on a 60 series H55f at least, due to the diameter of the lever, the grub screw used to hold the knob sticks out a bit, leaving a rough/sharp edge when grabbing the knob a certain way. Easily remedied by using a shorter screw.

shiftknob.jpg

shiftknob2.jpg

@Diesel42: in my HJ61, the transfercase knob has an identical shape to the shift knob and the design is identical to the one you posted. Might be interesting to offer the shift knob shape with the t-case design to get some 60 owners on board since you already have all the files?

EDIT: This is what I have in my '86 61:

tcase1.jpg

tcase2.jpg

Do you want this made? If it is the same as the shifetr, i'll make another than have the trans pattern done for your matching pair.

For the t-case knob, I am interested in the one that matches the 5-speed. I dont know what that thread pattern was, but someone posted what it was.

Let me know if you need me to measure mine and I will.

Cheers.

I'd be interested in one of the 5 speed white letters larger size, do you have a pic of the transfer case knob I can't seem to find one ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom