Rear Side Lift Up Windows by LandCruiserPhil & MNIMarketPlace (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

When is this going to be for sale???

Your name is high up on the list it that helps:)

I have all the parts ready to get going but I keep getting testing opportunities:rolleyes: This time is was several days of blowing sand, heavy wind, and salt water.:redface: Rough conditions

I had dinner with our first scheduled install last night but his 80 is tied up getting ready for EXPO.:( Shortly after EXPO he will be heading down to Central America for several months of real world side flip up testing.:cool:

IMG_2001.JPG

First tracks

IMG_2002.JPG

Windy camp spot

IMG_2070.JPG

Strong misty winds

IMG_2115.JPG

I find myself opening the side every time I open the rear.

IMG_2213.JPG

I added a fabric small item hanging organizer that makes my needs very nice.

What are the uses you have planned for your flip ups?

:hmm:

I can't wait. I love your hanging organizer. I think I have something similar in garage that would be used the same way. Other side will be strictly fridge access.

I was planning on getting another attic type rack and cutting up so i can use it as make shift walls around the inside of the flipup and then using velcro and cable ties to hang my recovery gear on it

I am really impressed with this finished product! The door support is Brilliantly simple, the magnet is a nice touch, and very impressed with the wind tests. It was howling wind. I verbally ordered 2, make that official! I think that I will have on board air access and recovery gear on one side, bike on the other

I am really impressed with this finished product! The door support is Brilliantly simple, the magnet is a nice touch, and very impressed with the wind tests. It was howling wind. I verbally ordered 2, make that official! I think that I will have on board air access and recovery gear on one side, bike on the other
Your going to pull a bike out the window?

You just went full Expo with that graphic.....nobody goes full Expo. That being said, I have seen the flip window in person and it is pretty awesome.

My 80 doesnt have enough crap hanging off it to be considered EXPO worthy and I like it that way;)

Your getting dangerously close with the recent s*** hanging off the side and back of your rig. I'd say you're a Trasharoo away from full expo:rainbow::flipoff2:

The graphics look great!

He would also need a ton of light's as well and throw on a set of limb risers to get him closer to being expo but he is still aways from being expo

NEWS - One of our side flip windows is leaving to Central America for a ~6 month holiday.

The client called it a 2 banana friendly install with the biggest challenge of removing the factory window. The window removing is MUCH easier in warmer weather, maybe 10 minutes with instructions.

A review of our most excellent feature that make our windows stand out.

►No damage to your Land Cruiser when install
►Window can be removed at any time and the factory slider reinstalled with a 100% factory look.
►One window installs on either side and can be changed side to side
►Can be purchased one unit at a time
►Over 40% less in cost than any other window available

IMG_2770.JPG

It's been a while since I read through this thread, so forgive me if this has already been answered...but are these available for the 60 series, or is it 80s only? Thanks.

It's been a while since I read through this thread, so forgive me if this has already been answered...but are these available for the 60 series, or is it 80s only? Thanks.

80 series only and do foresee a 60 series in the future :(

These are so cool I'm jealous I didn't think of it myself....
Maybe a stupid question: any thought about bug screens for when the window is open and you don't want to get malaria or West Nile virus?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom