Rear Side Lift Up Windows by LandCruiserPhil & MNIMarketPlace (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Interest bump for a no bling, proven set up, weather proof flip up window, for you to customize and use as you feel needed with an optional strut set up.

The more interest we get the lower the price.

PM is the way I keeping track of interest parties.

no...not with these latches!

All weekend in Big Bend I kept thinking how easy it will be to get stuff (beer) from the fridge with these windows.

Back on the horse bump ;)

Dust testing on the Anza-Borrego went great with no indication of dust penetrating the window seal.

IMG_1483.JPG
IMG_1466.JPG

No Molle panel will be available with our flip outs. We want to give you the option to customize to fit your personal needs.

Latest inside info tells me it will cost you ~45% more if you want those luxury's.
Yup.

Is the price still the same as it originally was or has the demand helped to drive the cost down? Side note - apparently Molle is extremely expensive ;)

Once I see full disclosure I plan for a group buy.
Is the price still the same as it originally was or has the demand helped to drive the cost down? Side note - apparently Molle is extremely expensive ;)

Looks like $400 a side is where we will end up. Maybe a little better deal for the guys that have been signed up waiting for production. With the ability of purchasing one side only. I dont see the need for both sides in my world and others I have talked express the same feelings.

Now that all the other manufactures prices are out for comparison we will be moving forward:)

Is there a "I value your craftsmanship, effort, and commitment to the 80 crowd but I'm broke and can't afford them" discount? If so, I'm in to replace my DS leaky window! :)

I will buy one side!

Thanks

People often balk when I balk @ prices of some custom items on here, LCP included. BUT these seem to be a quality product @ an affordable price, for once. I applaud you, once again, LCP.:clap::clap::clap: Thank you for this contribution to the LC community.

I like to think these would be the last piece of the puzzle in my build. No more slide the window to the right and then to the left to get things from the back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom