Rear 3rd member + e-locker used pricing? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yep, the e-locker will not fit in a SF axle assembly--unless you converted it into a FF (some people have done it on 40s and 55s that I have seen around the web). For 40s/55s/60s the fronts are all FF and require no alterations to their housings to get a 80 series rear e-locker dif into them. The rears need to be FF or need to be converted to FF.

Anyway, I bought both of my e-lockers used from junk yards (no, not Junk's yard :D ) one from Texas somewheres for $375 shipped to my door and the other I found in a junk yard about 2 hours from me so I drove down and picked it up for $425. I think I got pretty good deals on them. Not sure what an 80 series FF would go for, but searching on www.car-part.com shows that they seem to be pretty pricey... I am getting a 60 series FF for $400-$450 including shipping from Oz...

Kurt,

A brand new E-locker rear third member or diff or pig, with actuator, ring and pinion ETC, lists for just under 1300 bucks.

Yes, it is a complete "drop-in"

Ben did very well on his, I think anything under 600 bucks for a complete, functioning, rear third e-locker is a very fair price.

Anyone needing a rear third hit me with a PM.

I have a connection that I can get for a good price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom