Builds Previously known as the 'One Week Resto' now Pathetically keeping it alive... 500k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Are those flower scissors? lol My granny used to use some that looked like that in the garden. lol

:D yep....my side work during the summer is doing landscapeing and construction...my truck is used to pull bushes :)

looking good man!

thanks...i'll be pluging away tomorrow

canvas has to come off if it dry enough...then windshield and the i can prep the body better

made alot of progress today so far....grinded down the outside and now woking on the inside then underneath...hope to get that done and then tsp the whole thing then metal prep the bad areas.
IMG_4632.jpg
IMG_4631.jpg
IMG_4630.jpg

you got a lot done today----looking good----what day is paint day??????

Holy Crap Johnny:eek: You are flying on this little project of yours! Looking really good so far. I will try to come over this weekend and watch you work for a while:beer::hmm:...... NAh, on 2nd thought I'll help ya out if I can make it over:steer:

Subscribed! Time to watch one of the maestros! :bounce2::popcorn::bounce2:

Holy **** Johnny:eek: You are flying on this little project of yours! Looking really good so far. I will try to come over this weekend and watch you work for a while:beer::hmm:...... NAh, on 2nd thought I'll help ya out if I can make it over:steer:

That would have been a great plan...and I'm sure my better half would have loved to have me out of her hair for a while...maybe the next time :lol:

Looking good Johnny, and with a nice weekend ahead I expect the pace to quicken :cheers:

Looking good, must be nice to have a neighbor into cars, I noticed the 70 Chevelle in the garage.

you got a lot done today----looking good----what day is paint day??????

well i didnt get to the tsp and metal prep today...kids were not so helpful :) ...it looks like sat for paint...weather looks good that day also.

nice!! i was just going to ask if your were still going to use those.. man that was a while ago.

Yeah that was quite a long time ago :) i have been storing some parts for this.

Holy Crap Johnny:eek: You are flying on this little project of yours! Looking really good so far. I will try to come over this weekend and watch you work for a while:beer::hmm:...... NAh, on 2nd thought I'll help ya out if I can make it over:steer:

Big Daddy Big Daddy...if i dont want to see ya at least my kids would :D fri and sat are definatly going to be work days...come on over

Go ! Johnny Go ! ...........subscribe
Subscribed! Time to watch one of the maestros! :bounce2::popcorn::bounce2:

Thanks Dusty 66 and 78 cruzr...far from a maestros however :)

That would have been a great plan...and I'm sure my better half would have loved to have me out of her hair for a while...maybe the next time :lol:

Looking good Johnny, and with a nice weekend ahead I expect the pace to quicken :cheers:

Thanks Dean...the weekend does look good 80's no rain....i am praying it doesnt rain tonight...i got alot of stuff outside...it would suck if it all got wet.

Looking good, must be nice to have a neighbor into cars, I noticed the 70 Chevelle in the garage.

funny story about that chevelle...the son nextdoor had another chevelle ...he and his father were doing a 3 year project out of it...turns out after haveing it all stripped down and starting to do the body work ....it was alot of work...he found this chevelle with motor problems ....sold his project and bought that with the body all done already....

:hmm: maybe i can find a cruiser with engine issues :D

tsp'd the whole truck...then used the metal blast from rust bullet on the metal ontop and acid magic underneath...worked out well.

tomorrow will be applying rustbullet...and painting some parts...and painting under the while rig with satin black x-o rust from true value.

Thanks for stopping over BigRedFJ40 aka Chris aka Big Daddy :D

It helps give perspective on the whole thing...and the extra hand helps :D

and since people love pictures
IMG_4633.jpg
IMG_4634.jpg

nice to have some help == ---hope the progress goes well this weeekend---

have the 1st coat of rust bullet on the rig now...was just about to go outside when my wife yelled for me...family problems stop work alot when you have kids :rolleyes:

turns out my sone has been throwing his food he doesnt like on the other side of the buffet table :hmm: for about 3 months i guess :meh:

he's 6 going on 7 not good...well an end to work for now it seems....i have to oversee the clean up by my son :meh:

here are pics of the progress :)
IMG_4637.jpg
IMG_4638.jpg
IMG_4639.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom