Parts Source in Vonore, TN (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hugh Heifer

Less than 90 days!
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.stlca.org
Hey guys.
Dunno if this is worth anything or if you have heard of them before but Whites Auto at 1726 Hwy 411 in Vonore, TN
Supposedly used to have a bunch of FJ40s and other model Cruisers. They were described to me as a Toyota only wrecker yard. A bud called pover thereand was told that although they do not have 40 parts anymore they have a significant amount of '91-'93 Cruiser parts.

Phone is 423-884-6075.

Again, I have not been there nor talked to them. Just an FYI.

HH:cheers:

They have been there for years, back in the 90's I use to visit them often... They now are not so much in to parting out Toyotas, but mainly buying wrecked and fixing them for resale. What they have left, is carcus time rides... Where they buy two to make 1 deal.

But if you want the new Tundra Motor for your FJ40 you will find it there.

They are pricey folk... But back in the day... It was worth going sitting up a chair, and just looking over the field, at all the yotas...

The old man retired, and now the son has it.

If you take the Loudon Exit off 75, Take it till it runs into 411, turn lft 200 yards on the left, there it sits.

Bringing this thread back up from the dead. (10 years to be exact) I passed this place last year while in the area but didn't have a chance to stop. Heading back down this weekend and hoping to have a chance to swing by and see what its all about. Anyone know any pros or cons on this place? Looked like he had a cool collection of old Toyota trucks and cruisers.

My plans ended up changing and i wasn't
able to make it by there.

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, figured somebody would like to know in case they come across it. Just got off the phone with the guy. He charges $25 to walk the lot, plus what you find. Only 1 1996 that’s pretty bare from what he says, and 2-3 1991-1992 models.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom