orikawa SHOP THREAD (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You guys killed it with the first Pre-Order and while I am going to miss shipping everything in January by a couple days everything is coming along great!

Built 15 consoles in this first batch. Will have an extra or two that will be available soon on the website at reduced lead time.

Been extremely busy with everyday orders but on top of that a Troopy from Nicaragua that Kelly and I have been converting from a rusty terd into OEM paneled goodness.

I haven't spent much time updating everyone with shop happenings through the holidays to now but that is going to change.

TONS of new stuff is in the pipeline ready to release for a FEW different models. Stay Tuned.

View attachment 3547546

View attachment 3547548
I have been watching these get built. Every time I walk by each day, I have to stop and stare, Seriously. These consoles look amazing!

Hello Spenser, thanks for the quick shipping on a fabricated product! This is James from Kent, CT, looking forward to getting my centre console and tailgate cover installed. Got a drivetrain to install first but the interior is on the list as time allows. Any chance you know Stuart Henderson? He’s a local Flagpole fabricator who I’ve known for decades.

Cheers, James

Putting 60 series Switch Blank Mounts on the website now.

Add one of these to gain the functionality of a rigid 1/4-20 threaded mount on your dash with a wire pass-through port.

Sized to clamp into the climate control bezel.

Update your 60 without messing up anything OEM!
1000005467.jpg

Console Update: All orders from 2023 are shipping within the next week (some today!)

TWO AVAILABLE CONSOLES : Late 60 series center console in TAN and Early 60 in Grey available for immediate shipment.

March 2024 BATCH 3 order window will close Feb. 22! Orders placed before this time ship in March. Any orders placed after the 22nd will not ship until the spring.

20240208_140650[1].jpg

Last edited:
I could mod them to make it work but they're not a direct drop in, no.

For better or worse, I'm such a nerd that the 60 and 62 switch plates and openings are modeled directly after the dash bezel layouts and therefore spacing and surrounding gaps are adjusted to replicate their 'natural environment' so it wouldn't be perfect if they were swapped (but obviously that's not a great concern if you're already putting 62 switches in a 60). I will make up some swap plates though for each style so people can have the option.

I just saw this in your post #100.
I guess you can do the 62/80 series sized switches in a 60 console.
Ah, yes the general question: can it happen? Yea of course, and the modular nature is useful as well as stylistically complimentary :)

The 62 Dark Brown next to the 60 'Cordovan Brown' (SEM) dash pad. Not far off at all. Very handsome color. I like those Brown 62 interiors.
View attachment 3563294View attachment 3563295
Looks great Spenser, nice work!
While I have you, I just received my tailgate storage panel but didn't see the instructions for cutting the stock gate. Could you send them via e-mail or whatever is convenient for you?

Cheers James

Looks great Spenser, nice work!
While I have you, I just received my tailgate storage panel but didn't see the instructions for cutting the stock gate. Could you send them via e-mail or whatever is convenient for you?

Cheers James
right away !

Door-less quarter panel blanks are up on the website! Bridging the gap between squeezing every last cubic inch of storage out of the FJ60 and cost effectiveness that doesn't sacrifice OEM quality.

Can be ordered with a speaker cut out and come standard with MOLLE attachment tabs. Good place to drill out your own USB / power ports in the back of the truck, hang an IFAK (first aid) kit or fire extinguisher. You can add additional sound deadening on the backside of the panel to further decrease road noise transmission too.

20240226_172139.jpg

Where did you source the foam rings inside the cup holders? I have a Cruisercrap console and my drinks are always sliding around.

When I get my 62 back from it's heart transplant, I'm going to spend some serious sheckles at your shop.

Made em. I'm gonna put a few of the console parts up on the website including firmer and softer rubber cup holder liners. I wanted them to be replaceable and having two kinds is easy enough.
Awesome, I'll keep an eye out. I plan on ordering your panels when I'm ready to put my truck back together, hopefully, I can get everything at once.

Awesome, I'll keep an eye out. I plan on ordering your panels when I'm ready to put my truck back together, hopefully, I can get everything at once.
Started doing a 10% discount for 'whole truck' orders of panels : COMPLETE10 at checkout.

Is it possible to add a hole for a Sub in the Door-less quarter panels? I know there's not much room and it will need to be reinforced, I'm looking for a way to add a sub to the truck and have it look OEM+.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom