orikawa SHOP THREAD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've found the chrome/SS trim part at one point, which attaches to the OEM door panel, but not a suitable stand in without it. There is a 'bucket' that goes under the lock handle which is most interesting to me. I do have all the OEM parts catalogs I need to go through again apparently.

A 70 series trim piece that snaps in would be ideal

I've found the chrome/SS trim part at one point, which attaches to the OEM door panel, but not a suitable stand in without it. There is a 'bucket' that goes under the lock handle which is most interesting to me. I do have all the OEM parts catalogs I need to go through again apparently.

A 70 series trim piece that snaps in would be ideal
Thanks for looking into this! Just wanna make sure I have the correct parts on hand!

The production 60 console has hard rubber liners, removable inset black switch plate, and the cup holder insert is attached with a metal frame so it can be replaced when worn.

The 62 console has the rear heater switch internal to the main compartment, a similar inset switch plate and cup holder features but detailed specifically for 62 switches. The 62 console will have options for bolted add-ons next to the PRNDL shifter too!

View attachment 3480472

View attachment 3480474

View attachment 3480476
Genius!!! Is that a separate item in the shop or part of the kit?

IMG_4910.jpeg

Oh yea the adjustable arm rests are a main attraction in the show! They come standard

They're super comfortable even stock, but the top comes off with 4 screws if anyone feels the need to add padding or wrap it or swap it out with a banana seat from a 1980s BMX bike.

Hahaha not EVERYTHING I get to do in this shop is for your truck! Yours is comin don't worry
this dsnt look blue/grey :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Or do you mean it just really is super dark? Light doesn't compliment how well it matches the lower dash

View attachment 3484714
Ordered some of these. I believe these are the rear tailgate lock trim. They cross reference multiple places and are hopefully what we are looking for.
i am intersted if they fit or not. mine look pretty beat up.

Also have you made a console with a padded arm rest over the "stock" arm rest?

Last edited:
These look pretty nice!

Will there be options for other colors?
Or even available in bare metal?

And I have to ask, given that they're metal, is there any issue with them rattling with some bass-y speakers?

None of my products produce any rattling noises when installed correctly. They all have rubber gaskets on the mounting surfaces and around doors. Plus you could add butyl rubber or foam to them to enhance noise suppression. Latches may rattle a bit like on my subwoofer quarter panel, but it can be fixed easily.

What color are you thinking I'm missing ? Definitely looking to keep an OEM feel with my products.

None of my products produce any rattling noises when installed correctly. They all have rubber gaskets on the mounting surfaces and around doors. Plus you could add butyl rubber or foam to them to enhance noise suppression. Latches may rattle a bit like on my subwoofer quarter panel, but it can be fixed easily.

What color are you thinking I'm missing ? Definitely looking to keep an OEM feel with my products.
Good to hear.

I don't think you're missing any colors. Was just curious as to how customizable orders could be.

Yep! 69079-90K00-B1 is the trim for the lock to finish off an aftermarket door panel install.

I'll post these on the site soon. Only available in Grey, that I've found, but they could be painted easily for the brown interior.

Not aware of the stock status worldwide at the moment, fyi.
1000004970.jpg

Yep! 69079-90K00-B1 is the trim for the lock to finish off an aftermarket door panel install.

I'll post these on the site soon. Only available in Grey, that I've found, but they could be painted easily for the brown interior.

Not aware of the stock status worldwide at the moment, fyi.
View attachment 3505009
Gonna need 4 of these!!

You guys killed it with the first Pre-Order and while I am going to miss shipping everything in January by a couple days everything is coming along great!

Built 15 consoles in this first batch. Will have an extra or two that will be available soon on the website at reduced lead time.

Been extremely busy with everyday orders but on top of that a Troopy from Nicaragua that Kelly and I have been converting from a rusty terd into OEM paneled goodness.

I haven't spent much time updating everyone with shop happenings through the holidays to now but that is going to change.

TONS of new stuff is in the pipeline ready to release for a FEW different models. Stay Tuned.

20240201_101100.jpg

20240124_181403.jpg

You guys killed it with the first Pre-Order and while I am going to miss shipping everything in January by a couple days everything is coming along great!

Built 15 consoles in this first batch. Will have an extra or two that will be available soon on the website at reduced lead time.

Been extremely busy with everyday orders but on top of that a Troopy from Nicaragua that Kelly and I have been converting from a rusty terd into OEM paneled goodness.

I haven't spent much time updating everyone with shop happenings through the holidays to now but that is going to change.

TONS of new stuff is in the pipeline ready to release for a FEW different models. Stay Tuned.

View attachment 3547546

View attachment 3547548
Looking good. Love seeing the progress!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom