TLCA OFFICIAL PIC THREAD -- Live from Cruise Moab!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hulk said:
Here are some pics from Poison Spider today. First one is Chris Hatfield, our trail leader for the day, doing some spotting. Just say no to crack!

Wow....doesn't he ever change his clothes? Just spotted him the other day going to work.........
Plumber-Chris.jpg

Just so long as the pink panties don't end up on the "Plumber"!! :eek: :eek: :grinpimp:

If anyone gets this in time, I am looking for a passenger side knuckle for a 60/62/minitruck axle (all interchangable). It is for Andre (dieselcruiserhead), drop off to proffitts cruisers camp... thanks guys,
Andre (posting on Ray's account). Wireless in teh camp ground. Sweet! :)

Ian Rogers where are you and your 40 at brother?

Pics of Slee's new 80 pic up project rig? I here it is suppose to do some damage.

Hanna's Ultimate 80 there?

I was dying to make the trip, but will have to suffice with pics, stories, and heresay.

Last edited:
The guy gets around....
Live-butt.jpg

Hey! Those aren't Cruiser pics!!! Come on, I wanna see pics of Mike's 40 in daylight! :grinpimp:

I refuse to sit through the rain here in Golden without some good Cruiser eye candy! :crybaby: :D

wesintl said:
morining campground shots :D

Hey Peter,

Am I seeing your new rig parked under that tree. Come on now post up some pics of that thing.

Jared

Dieselcruiserhead, (Andre) a little late , but i will be up on saturday hauling Iggies 55 seat , if you dont find one by friday i will add it to the parts list , .
Fj55-100

Went and ran Gold Bar Rim Today and Kevin from Canada had a problem. His rear Pinoion snapped. But never fear, the IH8MUD repair team came to the rescue. Our lead mechanic IGE gave it her all, but we successfuly got home
problem.jpg
Team.jpg
Ige.jpg

Hell's Revenge by part of the AZ contingent: Tools R Us (Kevin) in the LX450, his brother Rob in the '80, myself in the '40, and my husband Michael (ChaseTruck) in the K5 Blazer with the '40 Bezel camouflage...
DSC01717.jpg
DSC01724.jpg
DSC01727.jpg

continued...
DSC01731.jpg
DSC01735.jpg
DSC01738.jpg

... more Hell's...
DSC01740.jpg
DSC01750.jpg
DSC01751.jpg

...and some more....