October 1st Mini-HAMOM/Barbecue (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CharlestonG8R

Hey y'all!
SILVER Star
Threads
Gents,

Fortune hath shined her beautiful face on Randy (@Yardboy ) in the form of a bounty of delicious barbecue and free beer! Randy's family won a raffle and they are receiving a party from Swig n Swine - one of my favorite barbecue joints. The barbecue ought to feed 12 people, so we need to get a headcount on how many folks will attend so we can get an idea of how much more food Tim needs to bring. This was always intended as a bring your family event since the weather should be cooler. We may have some light wrenching, of course, but this one is supposed to be for family fun. Randy lives in Summerville and he has plenty of space to accommodate the club. I plan to attend with my wife and bring a side dish. Post up, let's have a party and introduce Randy to some SEC football and craft beer!

Very generous @Yardboy Randy (I did not get drawn to hunt that weekend). My wife and I will attend and can bring a side or dessert. I don't think the BBQ for 12 will go far, and depending on how many will attend, we might want to think about grilling a few burgers & hot-dogs too.

Very generous @Yardboy Randy (I did not get drawn to hunt that weekend). My wife and I will attend and can bring a side or dessert. I don't think the BBQ for 12 will go far, and depending on how many will attend, we might want to think about grilling a few burgers & hot-dogs too.
thats good news and bad sorry you didn't draw out

Well thats good news and bad news... Sorry you didn't draw out but glad you and your better half will be attending. as far as the food was thinking the kids would be digging on the hot dogs also i will probably smoke a couple pork butts if need be. also if you want to bring beer of your preference that would be ok. the BBQ package comes with 2 cases of PBR.

Gents,

Fortune hath shined her beautiful face on Randy (@Yardboy ) in the form of a bounty of delicious barbecue and free beer! Randy's family won a raffle and they are receiving a party from Swig n Swine - one of my favorite barbecue joints. The barbecue ought to feed 12 people, so we need to get a headcount on how many folks will attend so we can get an idea of how much more food Tim needs to bring. This was always intended as a bring your family event since the weather should be cooler. We may have some light wrenching, of course, but this one is supposed to be for family fun. Randy lives in Summerville and he has plenty of space to accommodate the club. I plan to attend with my wife and bring a side dish. Post up, let's have a party and introduce Randy to some SEC football and craft beer!

So i was probably sitting in Oregan Washington area drinking craft beer when you were still in diapers. No lesson needed on craft beer. SEC football long row to hoe.

I plan on being there,
I'll bring some Rotel and chips

So i was probably sitting in Oregan Washington area drinking craft beer when you were still in diapers. No lesson needed on craft beer. SEC football long row to hoe.
I was going to make a joke about your fridge being loaded with Michelob, but I know you take your beer seriously!

Wife is going on a ladies trip back to VA that weekend so I'm in. Along with the kiddos. They will be so excited to "wrench" on something.

Ughhh....:bang: S Carolina plays home that weekend vs Texas A&M. As a season ticket holder - Gman and I are doubtful. BUT - if anything changes - I will notify and bring a side dish, beer and lots of garnet kool aid. *following to find encouragement to skip a home football game.

Maybe by then the weather will be cool enough to drive her up there. I've been wanting to make it to one. This weekend I just worked on the cruiser solo in honor of the HAMOM. I'll keep y'all posted if I can make it.

Ughhh....:bang: S Carolina plays home that weekend vs Texas A&M. As a season ticket holder - Gman and I are doubtful. BUT - if anything changes - I will notify and bring a side dish, beer and lots of garnet kool aid. *following to find encouragement to skip a home football game.
Tough to move it since y'all have a home game the following weekend as well... And then Black Balsam the following weekend...

Tough to move it since y'all have a home game the following weekend as well... And then Black Balsam the following weekend...

Don't move on my account. Who knows, I may pass on the game, and attend the HAMOM.

Don't move on my account. Who knows, I may pass on the game, and attend the HAMOM.
What can I say! I just hate to miss out on having you around... Plus, we need to have a look at GMan's 80.

Okay, guys! We have 2 weeks until the Barbecue. So far, we have the following folks in attendance:

@Yardboy + wife, Reese, and dog
@Beau Diddly + Wife + Jeep
@girraffe + Wife and 4 kids
@dbenke
@ErikinSC (dropping by)

Possible/Interested/Doubtful
@77wagon (confirmed unavailable)
@TailsWCU (possible)
@Eliot (verbal interest)
@psbarger (verbal interest)
@excessive (confirmed unavailable)
@greenseaman (confirmed unavailable)
@mmacpherson (confirmed unavailable)

Anyone else? @BBQ BOY @Brock @southerncruiser62 @Al Grain

We discussed getting together at around 4PM. Randy lives in Summerville in the Tea Farm area.

Last edited:
Awesome, maybe she will let you drive her 100.....lol

Gents,

My wife can't make Saturday and neither can @ErikinSC or his wife... Would a Sunday barbecue work for everyone? Most of all, would it work for @Yardboy ?

We also need to come up with a time. Randy was thinking later is better. How does 4PM work?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom