Not so Fast or Furious (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

...from STL

ForumRunner_20140211_175758.jpg

:bounce: for the truck :bounce:

Will there be a slide show at CMCC 2014?
Congrats on the new ride Jon.

Did you have to bring Mark back with you?

:)

Did you have to bring Mark back with you?
:)

There was a time or 3 when I thought he wouldn't make it, but alas, we all made it home OK.
It was a good time and some really great t-shirt ideas came up along the way.

So the previous owner knew a couple NJ & NY boys were coming to town, so he was packing heat when you showed up.???

So the previous owner knew a couple NJ & NY boys were coming to town, so he was packing heat when you showed up.???

It seems that way... it was not what we metro folks are used to seeing.

Conceal and carry baby. It's all the rage outside the northeast.

I've got buddies down here that never leave the house without a lcp or glock on their hip.

Did you drive through NM?

At 75mph.... We had "a long way to go and a short time to get there"...

We all wanted to head up through SF to see you but the schedule wouldn't allow it...

20140210_160319.jpg

Last edited:
I'll see you guys in Moab or CMCC one of these days.

I'll see you guys in Moab or CMCC one of these days.

I hope so... I'll be wanting to talk to you about how you like living out there... sure seems to have some advantages over here...

" Gov. Andrew Cuomo has declared a state of emergency for the lower Hudson Valley, New York City and Long Island as a nor’easter storm continues to impact parts of the state.

Cuomo says the regions are expected to continue to receive heavy snow. People are urged to stay off the roads and at home until the worst of the storm has passed.

Parts of the tri-state area could see anywhere between 6 to 14 inches of snow by the time the storm is over Friday morning."

(We have 14 or 16" already....)

My sis and brother couldn't fly out tonight. Plane actually took off out of JFK..they just couldn't get there.

Coming up on 3 years here. We like it. Miss the food though. Been flying back a lot for quick weekends.

My sis and brother couldn't fly out tonight. Plane actually took off out of JFK..they just couldn't get there.

Coming up on 3 years here. We like it. Miss the food though. Been flying back a lot for quick weekends.

FedEx Overnight? :clap:

JetBlue direct from ABQ to JFK...love it. Plane, subway, bus, walk a couple hundred yards and I'm in Moms' house. We get discounts from most airlines. JetBlue, Southwest being the cheapest. Roundtrip anywhere JetBlue goes...$90. Going to Palm Beach in March...same deal $90 RT...but I do have to fly into JFK then PBI from there...for $90 I don't care.

I'm flying back in two weeks. Taking a co-worker to NYC. He never been outside NM. He likes basketball, so taking him to MSG to see the Knicks. I don't really care for bball. Empire State Bldg, Times Sq. Should be fun trip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom