Builds My Willie (Toyota Land Cruiser HJ-61 thorough build) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The winch as I gathered is on top of the bumper. My bumpers are not yet ready. My next priority.

DSC03035.JPG

This is how I apply zinc coat to my old bolts.

DSC03037.JPG

DSC03038.JPG

DSC03039.JPG

Isn't one of your headlamps in 90 degrees wrong?

This looks awesome. What else will be flat black on interior?

I tried to correct the misalignment of the headlamp on the right side and found out that the set I recieved from the seller on eBay, sent me all left hand side. Since I ordered this last year and have used it already, I guess I will just have to order another set. Anyway, I can use this in my BJ40 unit. Lesson learned, inspect all parts thoroughly before installing and/or setting aside for installaion later on.

DSC03067.JPG

DSC03068.JPG

DSC03069.JPG

DSC03070.JPG

Last edited:
All right ! Seems fresh air will arrive soon !
I used Duracool gas for my a/c refill , it's working very well (in case you're looking for cooling fluid)
www.duracool.com

I tried to check if Duracool is available in the Philippines., no luck yet. You are right, refrigerant quality is important for cooling. What we have though is Maxicool. don't know if their product is the same. Thanks for the info.

I have not yet removed the seal retainer as I was busy scraping paint and degreasing all other parts of the winch. I will let you know by tomorrow. I guess the winch is on the outside and is visible to all. This needs to be reconditioned to tip top shape. I hope to make it look new.

DSC03158.JPG

DSC03159.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom