My Toyota Parts search Expedition (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You're more than welcome to park your landcruiser in my garage until all that junk clears up in your garage.

If only my rig was here!!! Man do I miss that beast.. But in the meantime these are coming all the way from the land down under.

Teaser Pics!!!

IMG_2004.JPG
IMG_2005.JPG
IMG_2006.JPG

@FloridaFJ80 what kind of $$ are we looking at for an 80 series subtank and what does that $$ include?

Are you looking for just the tank or the full hardware kit? 80 series aux Tanks with straps are $425 plus shipping. If you want the full kit with overhead console, tank, straps, dual filler neck, transfer pump and bracket your looking at $980 plus shipping.

Those Dobby's look sweet! I still need to get my order in for their 4" HD coils, but that may be a Christmas thing.

Those Dobby's look sweet! I still need to get my order in for their 4" HD coils, but that may be a Christmas thing.

Awesome.. Hit me up when your ready..

Except that he's selling, not buying

This would SO not go over well with my wife if that were my garage...

LOL. Nice job Frank :)

The Garage is my "man cave" wife stays out of it. Though the mess will kill me.

Hey Frank, so will you be distributing Dobinsons in the States for us?!

Yes I will. Working with Dobinson in AU on getting everything organized and setup.. Stay tuned!! Big news coming.

She is finally headed to the port!!!

FloridaFJ80, I read that another thread would be started for new leather orders and that orders placed by 9/15 would ship out in early October. I'm definitely interested, but I haven't seen another thread or any new information on pricing for the several options you mentioned (i.e. full leather, 70/30 leather, kits with cushions, etc). Where is this info available? Is the deadline still 9/15?

I would also like very much to hear from a few guys who received their leather from the first round of orders. How satisfied are you with the quality, fit & finish of your new leather seats? A review would be very helpful to those of us considering placing an order this next go around.

Thanks so much.

FloridaFJ80, I read that another thread would be started for new leather orders and that orders placed by 9/15 would ship out in early October. I'm definitely interested, but I haven't seen another thread or any new information on pricing for the several options you mentioned (i.e. full leather, 70/30 leather, kits with cushions, etc). Where is this info available? Is the deadline still 9/15?

I would also like very much to hear from a few guys who received their leather from the first round of orders. How satisfied are you with the quality, fit & finish of your new leather seats? A review would be very helpful to those of us considering placing an order this next go around.

Thanks so much.

I will be creating the new thread after this post. I will reference you when I get it up. The Group buy will start today and all orders will be closed by September 30. Then its 15 days to get them stateside and 2-day shipped out to your doorstep.

Most of the ones that ordered in the first round have all received their kits and are very satisfied with the quality. Some are in the process of getting them installed. So you should have some more reviews in the next coming weeks.

I dont want to reference any of my buyers, they are free to comment and review the quality of the leather on their own initiative. Some have expressed that they will do this. So its just a matter of time.

I will be creating the new thread after this post. I will reference you when I get it up. The Group buy will start today and all orders will be closed by September 30. Then its 15 days to get them stateside and 2-day shipped out to your doorstep.

Most of the ones that ordered in the first round have all received their kits and are very satisfied with the quality. Some are in the process of getting them installed. So you should have some more reviews in the next coming weeks.

I dont want to reference any of my buyers, they are free to comment and review the quality of the leather on their own initiative. Some have expressed that they will do this. So its just a matter of time.

Have you shipped the seat covers yet?

How's about the slider?

Rig is finally back in Cartagena. Man do I miss her. My cousin has been driving it and all he can say is that he cant wipe the smile off of his face when he is driving it.

I am so ready to have her back. If all goes well she will be leaving on Friday Sept 18. back to Miami.

Here are some pics with @muathoj sliders on the roof. You can also see in the first pic the H151F 5 speed conversion kit in the pallet and a new after market fj40 rear tub heading to a mudder in Wyoming.

Cheers

IMG_2365.JPG
IMG_2369.JPG
IMG_2371.JPG
IMG_2372.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom